Apply for Fully Funded Clark University Graduate Scholarships for undergraduate International students 2022.This scholarship Program covers $15,000 to $25,000 per year for four years, contingent upon meeting academic standards for renewal.
Clark University Presidential LEEP Scholarship, Clark University Financial Aid for International Students, Clark University tuition for international students, Clark University graduate programs, Clark University admission requirements for international students, Clark University merit scholarships merit scholarships application deadline.
Clark University was founded in 1887 as the first all-graduate institution in the country. We’ve come a long way in the intervening years, but one thing has never wavered: Our commitment to meaningful education that leads to positive change for our community and our world.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate
- Institution(s): Clark University
- Study in: Massachusetts, USA
- Courses Offered: Eligible Bachelor’s Programs offered at the University
- Program Period: Four years
- Deadline: November 15, 2021 / January 1, 2022
Clark Global Scholarship Program, provides the recipient with the following benefits:
- If admitted to the Global Scholars Program, you will receive a scholarship of $15,000 to $25,000 per year (for four years, contingent upon meeting academic standards for renewal).
- If your financial need is greater than the amount of the Global Scholars award, you may be eligible for up to an additional $5,000 in need-based financial aid.
Apply for other scholarship opportunities
- ACI Foundation International Scholarships in USA Canada 2022
- University of Memphis Scholarships 2022/2023 Application
- Scholarships Study and Work in Canada Without IELTS 2022-2023
- University of Alberta Graduate Scholarships Fully Funded 2022/2023
Eligibility Criteria for Clark Global Scholarship Program
To be eligible for Clark Global Scholarship Program, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries.
- To be eligible, you must be a first-year applicant (not a transfer student) who has attended school overseas for at least four years. Clark also will consider international citizens attending school in the United States.
- You also should have demonstrated the potential to provide leadership in your community and the world and to commit to making a difference.
- You need to show good academic results and other activities.
- Your eligibility for scholarships depends on your academic achievement (those indicated on your application for admission), not on your family need. However, international students who may qualify for scholarships are still expected to demonstrate the ability to cover a significant percentage of the cost of their education. This includes students who wish to be considered for the Presidential LEEP Scholarship or the Global Scholars Program.
How to Apply for Clark Global Scholarship Program?
Please follow the following instructions to apply for Clark Global Scholarship Program:
- You need first to create an account here.
- Complete the College Scholarship Service (CSS)/Financial Aid PROFILE form.
- Complete and submit the CSS/Financial Aid PROFILE by your deadline.
- You’ll then receive detailed information — including the topic of the short essay — on how to apply for the scholarship.
Note: Use 3279 for the Clark CSS Code.
To know more about Clark Global Scholarship Program, please visit official website: Official Website