Apply for fully funded ACI Foundation International Scholarships in USA & Canada 2022/2023 for undergraduate, masters, PhD and Postdoctoral studies worth $10,000 – $15,000 US educational stipend for tuition, residence, books, and materials.
ACI Foundation scholarships fellowship, Nursing scholarships for international students in Canada 2022, Fully funded Masters Scholarship in USA 2022, Canadian embassy scholarships, MBA Scholarships in Canada for international students 2022, GRE scholarships in Canada, ASCE scholarship, Engineering scholarships in Canada
Deadline of ACI Foundation International Scholarships
Application Deadline: 2nd November, 2021.
Eligible Countries: All
To be Taken at (Country): ACI Foundation Fellowships can be awarded to anyone in the world; however, you must attend a U.S. or Canadian university during the award year.
- University of Memphis Scholarships 2022/2023 Application
- University of New Haven Scholarships Financial Aid 2022
- Yale University Scholarships for International and African Students 2022
- USA Fully funded Scholarships 2022/2023
- Harvard University Scholarships for African and International Students 2022
About ACI Foundation International Scholarships
The ACI Foundation offers several Fellowship and undergraduate Scholarship opportunities for students and E-Members. ACI Foundation Fellowships and Scholarships are awarded annually to help students with an interest in concrete achieve their educational and career goals. The student must be considered a full-time undergraduate or graduate student as defined by the college or university during the award year. Applications will be accepted from anywhere in the world but study must take place in the United States or Canada during the award year.
Fields of Study: Structural Design, Materials, Construction
Type: Undergraduate, Graduate (Masters, PhD)
Eligibility of ACI Foundation International Scholarships
Each student is limited for the duration of their studies to receiving no more than one fellowship and one scholarship from the ACI Foundation.
A single online application form will be used for all the fellowships and scholarships. After answering some qualifying questions, the form will automatically display the fellowships and scholarships for which you may be eligible. Before beginning the application, have the answers ready for these questions:
- Have you ever received a fellowship or scholarship award from the ACI Foundation?
- When submitting the application, what is your current academic status (Undergraduate/Bachelor’s, Master’s, or PhD)?
- When the award cycle begins in Fall 2022, what will your academic status be (Undergraduate/Bachelor’s, Master’s, or PhD)?
- (Fellowship applicants only) If chosen as a finalist, can you attend an interview in person at the spring ACI Concrete Convention on March 27, 2022? Travel, registration, and hotel arrangements will be made through and paid for by the ACI Foundation. All travel will be contingent upon country and state restrictions at that time. If in-person interviews can not occur, the process will be virtual.
- (Fellowships with Mandatory Internships) Can you fulfill a 10- to 12-week internship during the summer of 2022?
To be eligible for an award, you must be a full-time student for the entire award/school term (fall semester 2022 through spring semester 2023).
Selection Criteria: Based on essays, submitted data and endorsements, the Scholarship Council of the ACI Foundation will select scholarship and fellowship recipients who appear to have the strongest combination of interest and potential for professional success in the concrete industry.
How to Apply: The application for the 2022-2023 season is now open! You can get started by reviewing the requirements in the links below. Once you have read the requirements, click one of the buttons below to start your application.
It is important to go through the Application instructions on the Scholarship Webpage (see Link below) before applying.
Visit Scholarship Webpage for more details
Award Provider: American Concrete Institute
One Comment on “ACI Foundation International Scholarships in USA Canada 2022”