Apply for Fully Funded Scholarship University of Alberta Graduate Scholarships for International students 2022/2023, University of Alberta Entrance Scholarships, University of Alberta scholarship application form, President’s International Distinction Scholarship University of Alberta.
The scholarships in Canada are offered for the Academic Year 2022. The scholarship is open for International Students, students can pursue their Masters, Bachelors, and Ph.D. degrees through this program.
All nationals are welcome to apply for this program. Alberta University is a premier university which is known for its public research. The organization will cover the expenses of the candidates during their educational degrees.
This year, Alberta University is offering 250 specialization degrees, 300 research degrees, 500 graduate programs, and 200 undergraduate programs. Applicants don’t need to apply directly for the scholarship program; they will automatically be selected for a scholarship program when they apply for the University.
Apply for other scholarship programs
- USA DV lottery 2022/2023 Registration Green Card
- University of Montréal Canada Fully Funded Scholarship 2022/2023
- Scholarships Study and Work in Canada Without IELTS 2022-2023
Alberta University Scholarships 2022 Details
- Country: Canada
- University: Alberta University
- Educational Degrees available: Diploma, Ph.D., Masters, and Bachelors
- Deadline: 1st March and 1st May 2022
Academic Fields Available:
The University of Alberta currently has more than 7000 students from 148 countries. It is ranked No. 5 in Canada and 150th internationally. Applicants can study their undergraduate, graduate, specializations, and research degrees in the following fields:
- Medicine & Dentistry
- Native Studies
- Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Public Health
- Rehabilitation Medicine
- Agricultural Life and Environmental Sciences
- Alberta School of Business
- Fine Arts and Humanities
- Social Sciences
Following benefits of the applicants will be covered during the University of Alberta Scholarships 2022:
- For Ph.D. students, 5000$ per year will be provided.
- The gold standard scholarship offers 6000$.
- The primary scholarship offers 9000$, which will be paid in 4 years.
- Master’s students will be provided a stipend of 17,500$.
The University of Alberta is offering the following scholarship programs on their campuses:
- College of Agriculture and Bioresources Renewable Entrance Scholarships.
- Edwards Undergraduate Scholarships.
- U of S Entrance Scholarships.
- Chancellors’ Scholarships.
- George and Marsha Ivany President’s First & Best Scholarships.
To apply for Alberta University Scholarships in Canada 2022, candidates must fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- International students and Canadian Citizens can both apply for this.
- Application forms are to be done on time.
- Some countries don’t require an English language certificate, which can be checked at the official site.
Application for University of Alberta Scholarships 2022 is to be done online before the deadline dates. For more information, visit the link provided below: