University of Nigeria Nsukka UNN 2018/2019 Post UTME Admission Screening Form Is Out See Eligibility, Screening Venue and Examination Date, full Registration procedures
In other to pertake for this year 2018/2019 University of Nigeria Nsukka UNN post UTME exercise, you must have attained a score of 180-200 in the concluded Jamb CBT Examination. The school official website is www.unn.edu.ng
- 1 University of Nigeria Nsukka UNN Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
- 2 How to Apply for UNN Post UTME.
- 2.1 University of Nigeria Nsukka UNN POST UTME METHOD APPLICATION.
- 2.2 University of Nigeria Nsukka UNN 2018/2019 Post UTME Admission Screening Form Is Out See Eligibility, Screening Venue and Examination Date
- 2.3 Share this:
- 2.4 Related
University of Nigeria Nsukka UNN Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
Also be aware that University of Nigeria Nsukka UNN will conduct post UTME admission screening exercise this year, so we advice all University of Nigeria Nsukka UNN Aspirants to prepare hard for the post UTME by revising the University of Nigeria Nsukka UNN post utme past questions and answers.
The price for University of Nigeria Nsukka UNN Post Utme past questions and answers cost N1500. Do you know that the school repeats their post utme past questions and answers every year, so purchasing this past questions will ultimately boost your post utme admission screening score which will earn you high points combined with jamb score when calculating departmental cut off mark for your course.
Getting the University of Nigeria Nsukka UNN Post Utme past questions & answers will boost your score which will get you admitted in your dream course. From our records it’s been observed that aspirants who reads and revise their post UTME past questions tends to score high in post UTME screening. These University of Nigeria Nsukka UNN Post UTME past questions and answers Contains Art, Science and Commercial available for download in Zip and PDF format, which can be printed out in hard copy or viewable in smart phone, tablet and PC.
After the purchase of University of Nigeria Nsukka UNN Post Utme past questions and answers which cost N1500. It will be sent to your email address/ Whatsapp number/ Facebook account instantly after payment.
The University of Nigeria Nsukka UNN has scheduled its 2018/2019 POST UTME screening exercise for candidates who made the University their first choice in the 2018 University Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME). Note that as the te of this post that the Post UTME admission screening form is yet to be out, kindly read below
Registration exercise for the Post-UTME screening exercise will start on 5th July 2018 and end on 21st July 2018 on the university Portal
Candidates Eligible for UNN Post UTME.
- Candidates who chose UNN in the 2018 Universities Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored 180 or above for screening
- Prospective Visually impaired students who made UNN their first choice and scored 120 and above are also eligible.
- University of Nigeria, Nsukka requires all candidates applying for admission into any of its courses to possess five credit “O” level passes.
How to Apply for UNN Post UTME.
Eligible candidates are required to pay a processing fee of N2,000.00 (Two thousand Naira only) through Remita Platform at any Commercial Bank.
Process Flow for Post-UTME Registration
- Log on to the University Website: www.unn.edu.ng
- Click on UNN portal (Top right corner of the Website)
- Click Prospective Students
- Select Online Application Form for 2018/2019 Admission Screening Exercise
- Enter JAMB Registration Number
- Generate Invoice
- Proceed to bank for Payment or pay using your ATM Card
- Return to Portal
- Re-enter JAMB Registration Number
- Complete Date of Birth and all other blank fields
- Enter O-Level Subjects and Grades (also provide your Centre and Examination Number)
- Re-enter your grades correctly
- Upload Certificates (ensure that their sizes are not above 100KB)
- Birth Certificate
- Local Government Identification
- First School Leaving Certificate
- JAMB Result Slip
- O-Level 1
- O-Level 2 ( For double sitting candidates) and click the NEXT button
- Review Summary page and check that all details entered are correct
- Check the CONFIRMATION BOX below
- Click SUBMIT
- Print acknowledgement Slip.
UNN Post UTME Screening Details and Requirements.
University of Nigeria Post-UTME screening test will commence on Monday, July 23rd, 2018 and end on Wednesday 1st, August 2018.
Mop-up for Post-UTME is scheduled to take place on 1st August 2018.
A fully detailed timetable for the Post-UTME screening tests will be published HERE later.
Visually Impaired Candidates: Visually Impaired Candidates should register online, but they are not invited to the screening exercise.
Please note the following:
- No GSM handsets, calculators or any other extraneous materials should be brought into the screening halls
- The venues for the screening are Nnamdi Azikiwe Library (Digital Library) and Centre for Distance and e-Learning, University of Nigeria, Nsukka
- Candidates are also strongly advised to visit the University of Nigeria Website: www.unn.edu.ng
——————— END HERE —————————
The dates are outlined below:
1. POST UTME SCREENING EXERCISE DATES AND VENUE:
Post It screening exercise is likely to take place around July/August/September, 2018
a. Candidates who made University of Nigeria Nsukka UNN their first choice and have the required cut-off mark are eligible to apply.
b. The general cut-off mark is 180-200 except for Faculties/Departments indicated below
c. Candidates must have at least five (5) credits which must include English Language at one or two sittings in the School Certificate (WAEC, GCE, NECO, NABTEB).
3. REGISTRATION PROCEDURE:
a. University of Nigeria Nsukka UNN Post UTME Registration is yet to commerce, always check back on schoolnews.ng
4. TIME AND REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE
a. Accreditation of candidates commences at 8.00am each day. Candidates should adhere strictly to the time scheduled for screening examination.
b. Print out the Application Form from the University Portal and come along with it for your screening and POST UTME evaluation
c. The date and time for each candidate’s examination will be shown on the POST UTME PRINT-OUT
a. Only bona fide candidates/candidates scheduled for the day’s examination and time shall be allowed into the University / Examination Hall.
b. Parents and guardians are, therefore, strongly advised against attempting to enter the University Campus as security will be tight.
c. No GSM handsets, scientific calculators or any other extraneous materials shall be allowed into the examination hall
d. Candidates who did not register online will not be allowed for the screening exercise.
e. The University will not be liable for any payment made with wrong JAMB registration number at the Bank.
f. The University shall also not be liable for any fraudulent payments made anywhere that is not in line with the directives of the University.
University of Nigeria Nsukka UNN POST UTME METHOD APPLICATION.
Candidates should visit the school official website to process the admission screening form
SCREENING FEE: The screening fee payable is the sum of N2,500.00 (Two Thousand and Five Hundred Naira) only.
Once 2018/2019 University of Nigeria Nsukka UNN post utme Admission screening form and exercise commerces, it would be Updated first on schoolnews.ng
Caution: You are advice not to pay any 3rd party money for this year 2018/2019 Admission Screening exercise into University of Nigeria Nsukka UNN. Also be beware of fraudsters who goes about claiming they are selling post Utme form, University of Nigeria Nsukka UNN CEP form, post graduate form, prescience & Predegree form or any other degree form run by University of Nigeria Nsukka UNN.
University of Nigeria Nsukka UNN 2018/2019 Post UTME Admission Screening Form Is Out See Eligibility, Screening Venue and Examination Date
University of Nigeria Nsukka UNN 2018/2019 post Utme Admission Screening form is Officially out, University of Nigeria Nsukka UNN 2018/2019 post Utme Admission form is out, see details, Departmental cut off mark, University of Nigeria Nsukka UNN date for the release of 2018/2019 post Utme form, how to process University of Nigeria Nsukka UNN 2018/2019 post Utme Admission screening form online, has University of Nigeria Nsukka UNN release any post Utme Screening form, will University of Nigeria Nsukka UNN conduct 2018/2019 post Utme exercise Screening date, 2018/2019 post Utme date, University of Nigeria Nsukka UNN 2018/2019 Admission post Utme Screening form date