If you wish to apply for Police recruitment form, then follow the instructions below. The NPF recruits new constables on a regular basis. The recruitment process is competitive and involves several stages, including an online application, physical screening, and medical examination.
The Nigeria Police Force (NPF) is the primary law enforcement agency of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. It is responsible for maintaining law and order, protecting lives and property, and investigating crimes. The NPF is a paramilitary organization with over 370,000 personnel.
The NPF recruits new constables on a regular basis. The recruitment process is competitive and involves several stages, including an online application, physical screening, and medical examination.
To be eligible to apply for recruitment into the NPF, you must meet the following requirements:
- Be a Nigerian citizen
- Be between the ages of 18 and 28
- Be at least 1.67 meters tall for males and 1.64 meters tall for females
- Have a minimum of five credits in relevant subjects at O’level (WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB), including English and Mathematics
- Be physically and mentally fit
How to Apply
Once you have created an account on the application portal, you will be able to fill out the application form and upload the required documents. The required documents include:
- Your National Identity Number (NIN)
- Your birth certificate
- Your certificate of origin
- Your O’level result
- A passport photograph
After submitting your online application, you will be invited to attend a physical screening exercise. The physical screening exercise will involve tests of your physical fitness, height, and chest measurement.
Successful candidates at the physical screening exercise will be invited to attend a medical examination. The medical examination will assess your overall health and fitness for service in the NPF.
Selection and Appointment
After the medical examination, successful candidates will be selected for appointment into the NPF. The NPF will contact you to inform you of your selection and provide you with further instructions.
Tips for Success
Here are some tips to help you increase your chances of success in the NPF recruitment process:
- Start preparing early. The NPF recruitment process is competitive, so it is important to start preparing early. This will give you enough time to review the eligibility requirements, gather the required documents, and practice for the physical screening exercise.
- Be physically fit. The physical screening exercise is a key part of the NPF recruitment process. Make sure you are physically fit by exercising regularly and eating a healthy diet.
- Dress professionally for the physical screening exercise. First impressions matter, so make sure you dress professionally for the physical screening exercise. Wear comfortable clothes and shoes that you can move around in easily.
- Be confident and positive. Confidence and a positive attitude will go a long way in the NPF recruitment process. Show the recruiters that you are eager to join the NPF and that you are committed to serving your country.
- If your application is successful, you will be invited for a screening test.
- The date and screening centers for the test will be communicated to you via your registered e-mail address.
Applying for recruitment into the NPF is a great opportunity to serve your country and make a difference in the lives of others. If you are interested in becoming a police officer, I encourage you to follow the steps outlined in this article and apply for the next recruitment exercise.