University of Ilorin UNILORIN 2018/2019 Post UTME Admission Screening Form Is Out See Eligibility, Screening Venue and Examination Date, full Registration procedures
In other to pertake for this year 2018/2019 University of Ilorin UNILORIN post UTME exercise, you must have attained a score of 180-200 in the concluded Jamb CBT Examination. The school official website is www.unilorin.edu.ng
- 1 University of Ilorin UNILORIN Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
- 2 How to Obtain for UNILORIN Post UTME Form.
- 3 ——— END HERE ———
- 3.1 University of Ilorin UNILORIN POST UTME METHOD APPLICATION.
- 3.2 University of Ilorin UNILORIN 2018/2019 Post UTME Admission Screening Form Is Out See Eligibility, Screening Venue and Examination Date
- 3.3 Share this:
- 3.4 Related
University of Ilorin UNILORIN Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
Also be aware that University of Ilorin UNILORIN will conduct post UTME admission screening exercise this year, so we advice all University of Ilorin UNILORIN Aspirants to prepare hard for the post UTME by revising the University of Ilorin UNILORIN post utme past questions and answers.
The price for University of Ilorin UNILORIN Post Utme past questions and answers cost N1500. Do you know that the school repeats their post utme past questions and answers every year, so purchasing this past questions will ultimately boost your post utme admission screening score which will earn you high points combined with jamb score when calculating departmental cut off mark for your course.
Getting the University of Ilorin UNILORIN Post Utme past questions & answers will boost your score which will get you admitted in your dream course. From our records it’s been observed that aspirants who reads and revise their post UTME past questions tends to score high in post UTME screening. These University of Ilorin UNILORIN Post UTME past questions and answers Contains Art, Science and Commercial available for download in Zip and PDF format, which can be printed out in hard copy or viewable in smart phone, tablet and PC.
After the purchase of University of Ilorin UNILORIN Post Utme past questions and answers which cost N1500. It will be sent to your email address/ Whatsapp number/ Facebook account instantly after payment.
The University of Ilorin UNILORIN has scheduled its 2018/2019 POST UTME screening exercise for candidates who made the University their first choice in the 2018 University Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME). Note that as the te of this post that the Post UTME admission screening form is out, kindly read below
The dates are outlined below:
UNILORIN Pre-Admission Registration Period is from 22nd July to 6th August, 2018.
Please note that wrong entries will automatically disqualifies a candidate.
UNILORIN Post UTME Eligibility.
Only candidates who applied through JAMB for the 2018/2019 UTME Admission and chose the University of Benin as First Choice and scored 180 and above are eligible for this Screening Exercise
How to Obtain for UNILORIN Post UTME Form.
On the home page of the University of Ilorin website, click on 2018/2019 Pre-Admission Screening Procedure.
All candidates are advised to click on Pre-Admission Screening Instructions and carefully read the Registration Instructionsbefore proceeding.
- Ensure that you have valid and active email address and phone number.
- On the Admission Menu displayed on the left-hand side, click Pre-Admission Screening Registration.
- Fill in the require details as required for the displayed fields.
Note: Actual Registration fee for each candidate is N2,000 only excluding bank charges.
- Candidates should click on the Get Details button for your JAMB information; and
- Click on Make Payment link to go to Remita platfom. Note: UTME Candidates who are qualified for the courses originally chosen can proceed to make payment by supplying the required information. However, UTME Candidates who are not qualified for the course originally chosen are advised to change their course as indicated on the payment page.
- Make Payment
- Select your ATM card type (e.g Visa or Master Card)
- Enter your Card Number
- Enter Card Expiry Date and the card CVV2 (the 3 digits on the reverse side of the card and lastly enter your card pin; and
- Click on Pay.
- Upon successful payment, Click on Pre-Admission Sceening Login
- Click on Continue Registration Link on the left hand side
- Fill in your other bio-data and necessary details truthfully on the webpage. All candidates should upload their Passports Photograph by clicking on Browse button and select your picture. Your Passport Photograph must not be more than 25KB.
PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH SPECIFICATION
- The acceptable format is JPEG.
- The picture must be digital passport photograph.
- The rResolution must be at least 200 DPI.
- The dimension should not be less than 600 × 600 pixels.
- Each photograph should capture the head and top of the shoulders so that the face takes up to 70-80% of the photograph.
- Show the eyes looking directly at the camera.
- Show skin tone naturally.
- Have a uniform red background.
- Maximum of 25KB..
- On completion of bio-data. click on Next Step button then click OK on the message dialog box.
- For Direct Entry (DE) candidates;
- Direct Entry candidates are required to select their Highest Academic Qualification(s) from the drop-down and click on Save. On the dialog box click OK;
- To add more Higher Academic Qualifications click on qualifications drop-down to select your additional qualifications, click on save; and
- Click on Next Step.
- All candidates (UTME and DE) are required to supply their O’ level (O/L) details as follows:
- Pick Number of sitting(s) by clicking on the drop-down button
- Enter all the required O’ level (O/L) details; Pick as applicable in your result; and
- Click on Submit button then click OK on the message dialog box.
- Falsification of result will lead to automatic disqualification at any stage.
- Click Scheduling Tab. All candidates must select a screening centre from the drop-down menu. Note that an alert will be immediately sent to your e-mail provided in your bio-data.
- Click Print Tab to print out the following:
- Pre-Admission Screening Registration form;
- Scheduling Slip; and
- Payment Receipt.
Please note: (Do not Refresh your browser while the process is going on to avoid multiple deductions from your account. If nothing is displayed after 10 minutes, close the browser and restart).
Note: All candidates are expected to be at the screening centre an hour before their scheduled time with the above printouts and be decently dressed inline with the University of Ilorin Dress Code.
For further enquiries on UNILORIN Post UTME registration, contact : firstname.lastname@example.org.
——— END HERE ———
1. POST UTME SCREENING EXERCISE DATES AND VENUE:
Post It screening exercise is likely to take place around July/August/September, 2018
a. Candidates who made University of Ilorin UNILORIN their first choice and have the required cut-off mark are eligible to apply.
b. The general cut-off mark is 180-200 except for Faculties/Departments indicated below
c. Candidates must have at least five (5) credits which must include English Language at one or two sittings in the School Certificate (WAEC, GCE, NECO, NABTEB).
3. REGISTRATION PROCEDURE:
a. University of Ilorin UNILORIN Post UTME Registration is yet to commerce, always check back on schoolcollege.ng
4. TIME AND REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE
a. Accreditation of candidates commences at 8.00am each day. Candidates should adhere strictly to the time scheduled for screening examination.
b. Print out the Application Form from the University Portal and come along with it for your screening and POST UTME evaluation
c. The date and time for each candidate’s examination will be shown on the POST UTME PRINT-OUT
a. Only bona fide candidates/candidates scheduled for the day’s examination and time shall be allowed into the University / Examination Hall.
b. Parents and guardians are, therefore, strongly advised against attempting to enter the University Campus as security will be tight.
c. No GSM handsets, scientific calculators or any other extraneous materials shall be allowed into the examination hall
d. Candidates who did not register online will not be allowed for the screening exercise.
e. The University will not be liable for any payment made with wrong JAMB registration number at the Bank.
f. The University shall also not be liable for any fraudulent payments made anywhere that is not in line with the directives of the University.
University of Ilorin UNILORIN POST UTME METHOD APPLICATION.
Candidates should visit the school official website to process the admission screening form
SCREENING FEE: The screening fee payable is the sum of N2,500.00 (Two Thousand and Five Hundred Naira) only.
Once 2018/2019 University of Ilorin UNILORIN post utme Admission screening form and exercise commerces, it would be Updated first on schoolcollege.ng
Caution: You are advice not to pay any 3rd party money for this year 2018/2019 Admission Screening exercise into University of Ilorin UNILORIN. Also be beware of fraudsters who goes about claiming they are selling post Utme form, University of Ilorin UNILORIN CEP form, post graduate form, prescience & Predegree form or any other degree form run by University of Ilorin UNILORIN.
University of Ilorin UNILORIN 2018/2019 Post UTME Admission Screening Form Is Out See Eligibility, Screening Venue and Examination Date
University of Ilorin UNILORIN 2018/2019 post Utme Admission Screening form is Officially out, University of Ilorin UNILORIN 2018/2019 post Utme Admission form is out, see details, Departmental cut off mark, University of Ilorin UNILORIN date for the release of 2018/2019 post Utme form, how to process University of Ilorin UNILORIN 2018/2019 post Utme Admission screening form online, has University of Ilorin UNILORIN release any post Utme Screening form, will University of Ilorin UNILORIN conduct 2018/2019 post Utme exercise Screening date, 2018/2019 post Utme date, University of Ilorin UNILORIN 2018/2019 Admission post Utme Screening form date