Applications are invited from suitably qualified cleantech innovators and entrepreneurs for the UNIDO Global Cleantech Innovation Programme which is a collaboration programme between the United Nations Industrial development Organization, Co-creation Hub and the Government of Nigeria represented by the Federal Ministry of Science, Technology and Innovation.
The programme’s objective is to foster cleantech innovation and entrepreneurship ecosystems in emerging markets and developing economies.
UNIDO Global Cleantech Innovation Programme | DETAILS
The Global Cleantech Innovation Programme (GCIP) is a United Nations Industrial Development Organization (UNIDO)-led programme, funded by the Global Environment Facility (GEF), promoting cleantech innovation and entrepreneurship to address the most pressing climate and environmental challenges. The application is open to all Nigerian based cleantech startups and innovators.
- Access to high-impact capacity building sessions delivered by innovative business and cleantech leaders.
- Linkage with mentors and industry experts for targeted advisory support along the journey.
- Access to capital through relationship with strategic investors, VC firms, and other financing institutions.
- Opportunity to actively contribute to the national and global cleantech innovation ecosystem.
- Amplify your impact through National and Global events and showcases.
- Opportunity to scale your innovative cleantech solution in Nigeria and beyond through strategic linkages.
- Connection with large scale cleantech companies across the globe for possible collaborations.
Interested applicants for the Global Cleantech Innovation Programme are to meet the following conditions:
- Early-stage startups having an already developed innovative technology-based product (prototype or an existing solution in the market).
- Startups with solution that falls under any cleantech categories with particular attention to solutions that improve energy access in underserved regions.
- A well-rounded and committed team with complementary skills.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the Cleantech Innovation Programme 2022 are to complete an online application by the application deadline.
Application Deadline: July 21st, 2022