Arab candidates who are willing to pursue a bachelor’s degree at Harvard University in the United States of America are welcome to apply for the HAAA Scholarship. Furthermore, its objective of increasing the number of Arab students at Harvard, the Harvard Arab Alumni Association (HAAA) established the HAAA Scholarship Fund in 2010, the first of its type at Harvard.
Only 118 students from Arab countries studied at Harvard in 2013, accounting for fewer than 2% of Harvard’s 4,000 global students. The objective is to generate $10 million to assist economically disadvantaged Arab students accepted into any of Harvard’s schools.
Details About The HAAA Scholarship in the USA
- Level of education: Bachelor
- Institute of study: Harvard University
- Study country: USA
- Degree duration: varies according to the degree
- Last date to apply: Till the admission date
The HAAA Fellowship is a fully financed scholarship available to Arab nations listed on the list of eligible countries.
Eligibility Criteria for HAAA Scholarship
The Harvard Committee on General Scholarship will choose the HAAA Scholarship awardees based on the following criteria specified by the Harvard Arab Alumni Association:
- English language is must for everyone.
- Harvard University must have accepted the student into a full-time degree program at one of the university’s schools like Law School, Business School, and Kennedy School etc.
- The student must show financial need as judged by Harvard’s general scholarship standards.
- Students with a prior degree will be given priority.
Countries that qualify
- Saudi Arabia
- Saudi Arabia
- Yemeni Arab Jamahiriya
- The student must be an Arab national or a resident of an Arab country.
How to Apply for The HAAA Scholarship?
Please see the official website link at the bottom of this page. To apply for the HAAA Scholarship one must follow these steps: Also look at this:
- Apply to any Harvard University school, and step two will only happen AFTER you have been admitted.
- If your school’s finance officer sends your application to the Harvard Committee on General Scholarships, which selects the recipients on their own than you are not required to apply to the HAAA.
Please check the official website for more information about The HAAA Scholarship: