Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the Rotary Yoneyama Scholarship for overseas students scheduled to enroll in a Japanese university or graduate school for the 2023 academic session.
The scholarship is aimed at supporting undergraduate and postgraduate international students who are interested in studying in Japan for the academic session.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Rotary Districts of Japan
Scholarship Type: Full Funding
Host Institution(s): Universities in Japan
Scholarship Worth: Up to ¥ 140,000
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Postgraduate
Nationality: International Students
Rotary Yoneyama Scholarship 2023 | Eligibility Criteria
To be considered for the Rotary Yoneyama Scholarship 2023, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must be overseas candidates scheduled to enroll in a Japanese university/ graduate school for the 2023 academic session.
- Be pursuing a degree at the Japanese universities or graduate schools.
- Show enthusiasm to study with clear future goals, awareness and respect for cultural differences
- Applicants are expected to have Japanese language proficiency.
- Applicants must be born after April 2, 1978 (Under 45 years of age as of April 1 of the year the scholarship is awarded.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the Rotary Yoneyama Scholarship 2023 are to complete an online application by the deadline. Applicants will be required to register on the application portal and upload all the required supporting documents.
Application Deadline: October 31, 2022