PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) is pleased to announce the commencement of application for the 2023 PwC Bursary – CA Programme for South Africans aimed at providing bursary support to eligible applicants.
The programme is to prepare successful applicants for the exciting world of business which will expose the candidate to impressive teams in a stimulating business environment. Candidates can apply to the CA programme any time during their studies and if successful, their leadership training will begin after they have completed their studies.
PwC Bursary -CA Programme 2023 | DETAILS
PwC is known to build trust in society and solve important problems. The company comprise a network of firms in 155 countries with over 327,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, advisory and tax services. The programme therefore is looking for candidates who can make a difference and deliver results in a responsible, authentic, resilient, inclusive and passionate manner.
To be eligible for the PwC Bursary -CA Programme 2023, applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Possess Grade 12 with matric exemption and university acceptance.
- Must possess an average of 75% for all their subjects.
- Must be proficient in the use of English.
- Demonstrate strong communication skills.
- Applicants in their first and second year must have an overall average of 70% in their result.
- Third year university results average of 65% is welcomed.
- Must possess excellent leadership abilities with technical capabilities.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the PwC Bursary -CA Programme 2023 are to complete an online application by the application deadline.
Application Deadline: 31 October 2022
Visit the Official Website for Further Details