Federal University Wukari FUWUKARI 2018/2019 Post UTME Admission Screening Form Is Out See Eligibility, Screening Venue and Examination Date, full Registration procedures
In other to pertake for this year 2018/2019 Federal University Wukari FUWUKARI post UTME exercise, you must have attained a score of 180-200 in the concluded Jamb CBT Examination. The school official website is www.fuwportal.edu.ng
- 1 Federal University Wukari FUWUKARI Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
- 2 FUWUKARI Post UTME Eligibility.
- 3 How to Apply for Federal University Wukari Admission Screening.
- 4 ——— END HERE ———
- 4.1 Federal University Wukari FUWUKARI POST UTME METHOD APPLICATION.
- 4.2 Federal University Wukari FUWUKARI 2018/2019 Post UTME Admission Screening Form Is Out See Eligibility, Screening Venue and Examination Date
- 4.3 Share this:
- 4.4 Related
Federal University Wukari FUWUKARI Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
Also be aware that Federal University Wukari FUWUKARI will conduct post UTME admission screening exercise this year, so we advice all Federal University Wukari FUWUKARI Aspirants to prepare hard for the post UTME by revising the Federal University Wukari FUWUKARI post utme past questions and answers.
The price for Federal University Wukari FUWUKARI Post Utme past questions and answers cost N1500. Do you know that the school repeats their post utme past questions and answers every year, so purchasing this past questions will ultimately boost your post utme admission screening score which will earn you high points combined with jamb score when calculating departmental cut off mark for your course.
Getting the Federal University Wukari FUWUKARI Post Utme past questions & answers will boost your score which will get you admitted in your dream course. From our records it’s been observed that aspirants who reads and revise their post UTME past questions tends to score high in post UTME screening. These Federal University Wukari FUWUKARI Post UTME past questions and answers Contains Art, Science and Commercial available for download in Zip and PDF format, which can be printed out in hard copy or viewable in smart phone, tablet and PC.
After the purchase of Federal University Wukari FUWUKARI Post Utme past questions and answers which cost N1500. It will be sent to your email address/ Whatsapp number/ Facebook account instantly after payment.
The Federal University Wukari FUWUKARI has scheduled its 2018/2019 POST UTME screening exercise for candidates who made the University their first choice in the 2018 University Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME). Note that as the te of this post that the Post UTME admission screening form is out, kindly read below
The dates are outlined below:
FUWUKARI Post UTME Eligibility.
- Only UTME and DE Candidates who selected Federal University Wukari as their First or Second choice of institution are eligible for the screening exercise.
- UTME candidates who scored NOT LESS than 180 in the 2018 UTME
How to Apply for Federal University Wukari Admission Screening.
Candidates should note the following procedure for registration
On the home page of the Federal University Wukari website, click on 2018/2019 Pre-Admission Screening
All candidates are advised to click on Pre-Admission Screening Instructions and carefully read the Registration Instructions.
- On the Admission Menu displayed on the left-hand side, click Pre-Admission Screening Instruction and read carefully.
- Type in your JAMB Registration Number and SURNAME in the boxes provided. Carefully type in your JAMB Registration Number as any error committed will not allow your details to be displayed.
- Registration fee for each candidate is Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only, excluding bank charges.
- UTME candidates should click on the Get Details button for your JAMB information;
- DE candidates and those that choose FUW as their second choice should click OK button on the dialog box displayed and enter their names;
- Click on Make Payment link to go to REMITA PLATFORM.
- Make Payment
- Select your ATM card type (e.g Visa or Master Card)
- Enter your Card Number
- Enter Card Expiry Date and the card CVV2 (the 3 digits on the reverse side of the card and lastly enter your card pin; and then click on Pay.
Please note: (Do not REFRESH your browser while the process is going on to avoid multiple deductions from your account. If nothing is displayed after 10 minutes, close the browser and restart).
- Upon successful payment, Login and click on Continue Registration Link on the main menu.
- Fill in your other bio-data and necessary details truthfully on the webpage. All candidates should upload their Passports by clicking on Browse button and select your picture. Your Passport must not be more than 25KB.
- PASSPORT SPECIFICATION:
- Acceptable format is JPEG.
- Picture must be digital passport photograph.
- Resolution must be at least 200 DPI.
- Dimension should not be less than 600 × 600 pixels.
- Each photograph should capture the head and top of the shoulders so that the face takes up to 70-80% of the photograph.
- Show the eyes looking directly at the camera.
- Show skin tone naturally.
- Have a uniform red background.
- Maximum of 25KB..
- PASSPORT SPECIFICATION:
- On completion of bio-data. click on Next Step button then click OK on the message dialog box.
- All Direct Entry (DE) candidates and those who choose FUW as their choice should complete the programme of choice and click on Save then click OK on the message dialog box.
- On completion of choice of Institution click Next Step button.
For Direct Entry (DE) candidates and those who choose FUW as their choice;
- Direct Entry candidates are required to select their Highest Academic Qualification(s) from the drop down and click on Save. On the dialog box click OK;
- To add more Higher Academic Qualifications click on qualifications dropdown to select your additional qualifications, click on save; and then Click on Next Step.
All candidates (UTME and DE) are required to supply their O’ level (O/L) details as follows:
- Pick Number of sitting(s) by clicking on the drop-down button
- Enter all the required O’ level (O/L) details; Pick as applicable in your result; and
- Click on Submit button then click OK on the message dialog box.
- Falsification of result will lead to automatic disqualification at any stage.
- Click Print Tab to print out the following:
- Pre-Admission Screening Registration form;
- Payment Receipt.
——— END HERE ———
1. POST UTME SCREENING EXERCISE DATES AND VENUE:
Post It screening exercise is likely to take place around July/August/September, 2018
a. Candidates who made Federal University Wukari FUWUKARI their first choice and have the required cut-off mark are eligible to apply.
b. The general cut-off mark is 180-200 except for Faculties/Departments indicated below
c. Candidates must have at least five (5) credits which must include English Language at one or two sittings in the School Certificate (WAEC, GCE, NECO, NABTEB).
3. REGISTRATION PROCEDURE:
a. Federal University Wukari FUWUKARI Post UTME Registration is yet to commerce, always check back on schoolnews.ng
4. TIME AND REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE
a. Accreditation of candidates commences at 8.00am each day. Candidates should adhere strictly to the time scheduled for screening examination.
b. Print out the Application Form from the University Portal and come along with it for your screening and POST UTME evaluation
c. The date and time for each candidate’s examination will be shown on the POST UTME PRINT-OUT
a. Only bona fide candidates/candidates scheduled for the day’s examination and time shall be allowed into the University / Examination Hall.
b. Parents and guardians are, therefore, strongly advised against attempting to enter the University Campus as security will be tight.
c. No GSM handsets, scientific calculators or any other extraneous materials shall be allowed into the examination hall
d. Candidates who did not register online will not be allowed for the screening exercise.
e. The University will not be liable for any payment made with wrong JAMB registration number at the Bank.
f. The University shall also not be liable for any fraudulent payments made anywhere that is not in line with the directives of the University.
Federal University Wukari FUWUKARI POST UTME METHOD APPLICATION.
Candidates should visit the school official website to process the admission screening form
SCREENING FEE: The screening fee payable is the sum of N2,500.00 (Two Thousand and Five Hundred Naira) only.
Once 2018/2019 Federal University Wukari FUWUKARI post utme Admission screening form and exercise commerces, it would be Updated first on schoolnews.ng
Caution: You are advice not to pay any 3rd party money for this year 2018/2019 Admission Screening exercise into Federal University Wukari FUWUKARI. Also be beware of fraudsters who goes about claiming they are selling post Utme form, Federal University Wukari FUWUKARI CEP form, post graduate form, prescience & Predegree form or any other degree form run by Federal University Wukari FUWUKARI.
Federal University Wukari FUWUKARI 2018/2019 Post UTME Admission Screening Form Is Out See Eligibility, Screening Venue and Examination Date
Federal University Wukari FUWUKARI 2018/2019 post Utme Admission Screening form is Officially out, Federal University Wukari FUWUKARI 2018/2019 post Utme Admission form is out, see details, Departmental cut off mark, Federal University Wukari FUWUKARI date for the release of 2018/2019 post Utme form, how to process Federal University Wukari FUWUKARI 2018/2019 post Utme Admission screening form online, has Federal University Wukari FUWUKARI release any post Utme Screening form, will Federal University Wukari FUWUKARI conduct 2018/2019 post Utme exercise Screening date, 2018/2019 post Utme date, Federal University Wukari FUWUKARI 2018/2019 Admission post Utme Screening form date