An NYSC corps member has had his head cut wide open, after some armed hoodlum invaded their lodge to attack them in the Bori area of Rivers state.
Graphic photo of the NYSC corps member
According to an exclusive report we got, some armed hoodlums reportedly attacked an NYSC corps lodge in Bori, Khana Local Government Area, Rivers State.
Below is how a source disclosed the report to us;
On the 10th of July 2016, the Corpers lodge in Bori the capital of Khana LGA of Rivers state was attacked by about 15 armed robbers by 4 am. 4 Corpers were present whose names are Duru Humphrey (pictured), Aroh ifeanyi, Ebenezer Benson and Onyekachi Christian. They were disposed of their valuables including money and gadgets.
“The robbers used machete to inflict injuries on the innocent corps members before leaving the area. Up till know the government is yet to react to this and even the hospital bills were payed by the victimized corps members.”
- NYSC Registration And Salary Allowance With Address
- See Full List Of NYSC Allowance/Salary For All States In Nigeria, New Corp Members Take Note
- FCE Zaria 2016/2017 School Fees Schedule For Pre-NCE, NCE, Degree & PDE
- 5 Ways to Maximize Your Time at NYSC camp
- Mr. Monday Danjem Elected As UNIJOS New Registrar
- Afrigos Film & Media Academy Post-UTME 2016: Eligibility, Screening And Registration Details
- WhatsApp introduces video calling
- How to Remove Monkey Test And Time Services Malware on Android Permanently