International students can apply for the University of Mississippi Scholarships 2022. Program awards range from $3,900 to $23,454. We will consider international applicants with a High School cumulative grade point average between 3.50 and 4.00 on a 4.00 scale.
At its opening, the University of Mississippi had 80 students. It remained the only public university in Mississippi for 23 years. It is now a center for innovation, quality education, and opportunities in Mississippi.
Through its top-notch education, the institution has transformed lives, communities, and the world. Here, students can get an academic experience that will change their lives. Academic, leadership, and social opportunities are provided by the university to assist students in excelling.
Details About University of Mississippi Scholarships 2022
- Level of Study: Undergraduate
- Institution(s): KAIST University
- Study in: USA
- Opportunity Focus Areas: See list below.
- Program Period: Four years
- Enrollment for Fall term begins on April 1. Fall term begins in mid-August.
- Enrollment for Spring term begins on October 1. The Spring semester begins in mid-January.
- Business and Accountancy
- Communication and Media
- Health and Social Services
- Interdisciplinary Programs
- International Affairs and Languages
- Sciences, Mathematics, and Technology
- Social Sciences, Law, and Policy
The following benefits are provided by University of Mississippi Scholarships:
- They range between $23,454- and $3,900-, or about two to three times the federal poverty level. From 95% to 15% of undergraduate tuition (= base and non-resident tuition); or from 55% to 9% of the total cost of study (= tuition, housing, meals, books, health insurance, etc.).
- Non-resident tuition fees and resident tuition fees are generally credited with scholarships. Scholarships may be combined with other awards, but cannot exceed the full non-resident fee or resident tuition amount.
Also Check: Shanghai Government Scholarship 2022
Also Check: Slovakia Government Scholarships 2022
Scholarships at the University of Mississippi: Eligibility Criteria
The following requirements must be met in order to qualify for Scholarships at the University of Mississippi:
- Required Language: To demonstrate proficiency in the English language, international applicants who do not speak English as their primary language need to take one or more of the following English tests: PDT TOEFL, TOEFL iBT, TOEFL Paper Based Test ITP, TOEFL My BestTM Score, IELTS, PTE-A, and Password Skills Test.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries.
- Students who are interested in pursuing an undergraduate degree
- We will consider international applicants with a high school grade point average between 3.50 and 4.00 on a 4.00 U.S. scale.
- High school graduates from outside the United States are all required.
How to Apply for Scholarships at the University of Mississippi?
To apply for this scholarship, please follow the following instructions.
(1) Scholarship applications are not required. You only need to apply for undergraduate degree at the university.
(2) Please upload the following documents.
- Obtaining a pre-qualification degree
- Transcripts of academic records,
- Certificates of proficiency in English
- Personal statement
- Copy of passport.
Visit the official University of Mississippi Scholarship website for more information: