SSU admission list – List of candidates who have been offered provisional admission into Sokoto State University, Sokoto (SSU) for undergraduate programmes for the 2022/2023 Academic session is out. Candidates were selected based on their performance in the last Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Post-UTME. Scroll down to view the list.
This is to inform all the candidates that participated in the Sokoto State University (SSU) last post UTME screening exercise that the management of the university has released the admission list for the 2022/2023 academic session.
SSU admission list is now available online.
How to Check SSU Admission List
- Go to Sokoto State University admission status checking portal at http://portal.ssu.edu.ng/index.php
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number as username and password
- Click log in
- On your Dashboard, click on Accept Admission to Start with Acceptance fee payment
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
ALTERNATIVELY, SSU prospective students can also access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your SSU admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates whose names are on the SSU admission list for the 2022/2023 academic session.