We will share with all of you the details of the new scholarship that has been created by the Buddy4study Indian Foundation today. To apply for the Sardar Patel Scholarship scheme, people will need to meet the eligibility criteria as well as the educational criteria. For step-by-step instructions on how to apply for the scholarship, you must read the article until the end. You Can Apply For Government of Finland Scholarship 2022 | Fully Funded
Sardar Patel Scholarship
Sardar Patel Scholarship 2022 is a newly launched scholarship that will benefit students pursuing a graduate degree in a variety of fields. Scholarship recipients will receive financial benefits. On the official website of Buddy4study Indian Foundation, you can apply for the Sardar Patel Scholarship. In order to apply for the scholarship, you must adhere to the deadline.
About Of Sardar Patel Scholarship 2022
- Name: Sardar Patel Scholarship
- Launched by: Buddy4Study India Foundation
- Objective: College Level Scholarship
- Beneficiaries:15000 Rupees as a reward
Candidates applying for this scholarship will receive the following benefits:-
- Candidates shortlisted under this scholarship will be awarded an amount of * 15,000 at their registered bank accounts for the first or second year of a 3-year degree program.
In order to apply for this scholarship, the applicant must meet the following educational requirements:-
- Students studying in the first or second year of a three-year degree program (including science, arts, commerce, and special education) are eligible to apply for this fellowship program.
- Applicants must have passed the 12th grade board with at least 50% marks.
- An applicant’s family should not earn more than *6,00,000 (6 lakhs).
- Students must be enrolled full-time in a recognized college or university.
- A citizen of India with all required documents is required.
To apply for the scholarship, you will need the following documents:-
- Evidence of classification (Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, Passport, etc.)
- Proof of Address (Aadhaar Card/Voter’s ID/Driver’s License/Passport/etc.)
- Marks from last year
- Proof of recent admission (fee receipt/admission letter/institution ID card/bonafide certificate)
- Details of the bank account (passbook/canceled cheque)
- The Gram Panchayat/Ward Counselor/Sarpanch must submit proof of parents’ income
- Notarized affidavit
Points to keep in mind
These points must be kept in mind before applying to the scholarship program.
- Before applying for the scholarship, students must check their eligibility.
- Do not wait until the last day to apply for the scholarship.
- Valid, inactive mobile phone number that will remain active in the upcoming days is required.
- A valid and effective email address is required.
- Mobile phones should not be used to submit scholarship applications online.
- Prepare all the documents needed for this scholarship.
- For scholarship applications, a laptop or desktop is preferred.
- Make sure all the details are correct before submitting the application form.