Applications are open for the Meta Elevate Scholarship 2022. To help support the Black community and businesses, Meta is providing free training and resources that can help business owners build the digital skills they need to succeed.
They are awarding 100,000 scholarships to Black students working toward digital skills certifications through their Meta Blueprint program. These scholarships will allow recipients to take the Meta Digital Marketing Associate Exam at no cost.
Once you earn a Meta Certification, you’ll gain access to 60+ companies looking to hire skilled talent through the Meta Certification Career Network. Employment opportunities include jobs at Meta, BBDO, Havas Media, GroupM and more.
- The Elevate program is offering Black learners a scholarship in the form of a voucher to offset the cost of the Meta Certified Digital Marketing Associate Exam. The goal is to disburse 100,000 scholarships over the course of three years, beginning June 2020. The cost of the exam to be certified varies by country but ranges between $49 to $99 US dollars. In the United States, the cost is $99.
- Applicants must self-identify as Black learners;
- Applicants must reside in the US or its territories;
- Scholarship Program is open to Black learners in the US/DC/US Territories, 18+ years of age.
- At this time, only the Facebook Digital Marketing Associate Exam is eligible for the scholarship.
- The exam for the Facebook Certified Digital Marketing Associate is offered in English, Spanish, Portuguese, Traditional Chinese, German, Korean, simplified Chinese, French, and Japanese. Knowledge of the language is required.
For more information, visit Meta Elevate Scholarship