Study in the United States. Great news! The Harvard Academy Scholars Program is currently accepting applications. In this article, we will discuss in detail the scholarship, its benefits, and a step-by-step guide for applying
International students can apply for the Harvard University Scholarship 2022-2023, which is fully funded. The scholarship is available for postdoctoral research studies. The postdoctoral academy scholar will receive an annual stipend of 67,000 dollars.
Four to six Academy Scholars are named each year for two-year appointments. The Academy Scholars Program identifies and supports outstanding scholars at the beginning of their careers whose work combines excellence in social sciences or law with an understanding of the language, history, or culture of countries or regions outside of the United States or Canada.
They may address domestic, comparative, or transnational issues, past or present. Scholars are expected to reside in the Cambridge/Boston area for the duration of their appointments, unless they are traveling for pre-approved research purposes.
Details About Harvard University Scholarships 2022:
- Level of Study: Postdoctoral / PhD
- Institution(s): Harvard University
- Study in: USA
- Opportunity Focus Areas: Law and social science
- Program Period: Three years
- Deadline: October 01, 2021
The Harvard Academy Scholars Program provides the following benefits:
- Postdoctoral Academy Scholars will receive a stipend of 67,000 dollars per year.
- Scholars who are selected before earning a Ph.D. will receive an annual stipend of 31,000$.
- The stipend is augmented by funding for conference and research travel, research assistants, and health insurance coverage.
- Teaching is permitted, but not required.
Eligibility Criteria for Harvard University Scholarship
To be eligible for Harvard University Scholarship, these points should be considered:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries.
- Ph.D. (or comparable professional school degree) recipients and doctoral candidates in the social sciences.
- Before applying to become Academy Scholars, Ph.D. candidates should have completed their routine training and be well along in the writing of their theses. If you have completed a Ph.D. program, that completion date must be within three years of the October 1 deadline The application deadline has passed. For applicants applying by October 1, 2021, you must have completed your Ph.D. or equivalent after September 30, 2018.
How to Apply for Harvard University Scholarship?
To apply for Harvard Academy Scholars Programs, please follow the following steps:
- Create a new account here.
- Fill in your data.
- The following documents are required
- A cover letter summarizing the applicant’s academic field, country or region of specialization, and research topic.
- Curriculum vitae (CV) or resumé. List of publications
- Research proposal (2500 words maximum); including intellectual objectives, methodological and disciplinary considerations
- A copy of your PhD program transcript
- Three letters of recommendation
- A PDF document containing the application, letters of recommendation, and other relevant materials is submitted as part of the application process
For more information about the Harvard University Scholarship, please visit the official website: