Applications are invited from suitably qualified scholars who wants to collaborate and conduct research in the United States’ academic world to apply for the Fulbright Experience America Research Award 2023.
The Fulbright award is designed for people who received their doctoral degrees from Taiwan or other non-English speaking countries. Successful applicants will use the opportunity to conduct research and establish scholarly contacts in the United States.
Fulbright Experience America Research Award 2023 | Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for the Fulbright Research Award 2023, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Have received a doctoral degree from Taiwan or other non-English speaking countries.
- Are affiliated full time with an organization in Taiwan for at least 1 year.
- Are recommended by the highest chief administrator of the home institution (File the Leave Approval Form, the last page of the application instruction in the application system).
- Meet the Grant conditions and provisions.
- A fixed sum from US$9,600 to US$32,000, prorated over the grant period.
- A research allowance of US$3,000
- Possible placement services by IIE; the service will be based on the research project itself
- Prospective Fulbright participants should be aware that public health conditions, availability of consular services and travel, as well as U.S. institutional operating status and policies may affect their ability to travel to the U.S. and participate in academic programs.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the Fulbright Experience America Research Awards are to apply online by the application deadline after going through the application instruction. They are to:
- Submit the hard copy of the following required documents to Fulbright Taiwan. (postmarked no later than October 31, 2022):
- Hard copies of your completed on-line application form (filled in English, including application form, project statement, English CV, highest chief administrator approval form, financial statement of other grants/ scholarships which will be used in the same period of Fulbright grant, and passport copy)
- Chinese CV (the translation version of your English CV with your cell phone number and mailing address. We’ll deliver the notification letter via post mail after the nomination list is confirmed.)
- 3 English recommendation letters (if your referees do not want to complete recommendation letters online)
The mailing address is:
Foundation for Scholarly Exchange
2nd Fl., 45, Yanping S. Rd., Taipei 100011, Taiwan
Attn. Fulbright Exchange Program (Experience America)
Application Deadline: October 31, 2022