Interested and eligible graduate applicants are hereby invited to “make the move” by applying for the Sterling Management Development Program (SMDP) 2022 for a chance to be enrolled in the career-redefining graduate training program.
The Sterling Management Development Program (SMDP) is a bespoke recruitment campaign that leads into an intensive 12-month rotational program, where you can gain insight and cross border exposure to enable you to emerge as a well-rounded professional equipped with different skills & competencies you can apply to different areas within Sterling while you also GROW personally.
AT A GLANCE:
Company/Organisation(s): Sterling Bank
Program Type: Graduate Trainee Program
Program Location: Nigeria (Nationwide)
Program Duration: 12months
Available Slots: Not Specified
Basic Qualifications: Min. of Master’s Degree
Eligibility Criteria | 2022 Sterling Management Development Program
- A minimum of 3 years post NYSC experience from any sector.
- A minimum of Master’s degree or relevant professional certification from an accredited institution in or outside Nigeria.
- Applicants must not be older than 32 years of age at the time of application.
- We value diversity in our workplace and encourage qualified men and women with disabilities and diverse professional, academic, and cultural backgrounds to apply.
How to Apply: Interested and eligible applicants should click here (or click on “make the move” button at the official website) to fill out the online application.
- Only suitable candidates will be shortlisted and contacted.
- We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate in our selection and employment practices based on race, colour, religion, gender, nationality, political affiliation, marital status or disability.
- All applications must be submitted via the provided application medium and during the respective application period. (We do not accept applications by email).
- Multiple applications may lead to disqualification.
Application Deadline: Not Specified