Deadline: October 20, 2022
iKapture Centre for Development is now accepting applications from aspiring young leaders in Africa for its YLEAD Virtual Fellowship Program 2022. Now in its 12th year, the Youth Leadership Entrepreneurship and Development (YLEAD) Fellowship is a 4-week immersive capacity-building program designed to educate, engage and equip young people with skills to prepare them for the world of work and transition from school to career.
The program will take place virtually from November 7 – December 2, 2022, with participants from across the country. It offers well-developed modules and content on areas such as Self Awareness, Purpose Discovery, Emotional Intelligence, Goal Setting, Time Management, Etiquette, Ethics and Values amongst others.
This year, they have included an opportunity to harness digital skills and get remote job placement!
The program includes the following:
- 1 week of intensive training on Leadership and Personal Development
- 1 week of intensive digital skills training
- 2 weeks of internship, business simulation and remote job placement
- Learn new skills, network, volunteer and achieve your goals for a successful personal and career life
- Connect and network with peers and young professionals
- Access to remote work/internships as well as global opportunities
- Join a global network of Alumni
- Certificate of Participation
Join us for a rare blend of learning, fun and impact!
Learn more here: https://bit.ly/ikaptureYLEAD
The YLEAD program is open to aspiring young leaders who may be students, graduates and out-of-school youth.
- Must be between the ages of 15 – 30 years
- Must show interest in learning new skills and participate in group activities
- Must attain 75% attendance in the training program
- Must be of good behavior and willing to interact with people of different backgrounds, tribes, and religions
- Should be interested in volunteering and having a mentor
Applications close on Wednesday, October 20, 2022, at 11:59 pm WAT.
For more information, visit iKapture YLEAD Fellowship.