Deadline: October 25, 2022
Applications for the WingArc Data Empowerment Accelerator 2022 are now open. The WingArc Data Empowerment Accelerator is a 4 months programme for revenue-generating Seed/Series A startups. Unlike other accelerator programmes, they take 0% equity.
WingArc1st Inc is a Japanese MNC and leading data empowerment company with #1 market share in Japan. Their mission is to help companies become data-driven for higher efficiency and performance. WingArc has more than 700+ employees across 13 offices in Asia.
Selected startups can look forward to the following perks:
- Startups selected into the programme will have exclusive access to WingArc’s proprietary technology. Examples include state-of-the-art business intelligence tools such as DrSum and MotionBoard.
- This is one of the rare programs where selected startups will get direct access to senior management from WingArc as well as other industry leaders. All mentors have committed at least 2 hours to each startup. Direct access to key markets in Southeast Asia.
- Past 3 editions of demo day attracted more than a total of 450 investors. Startups selected into the programme will be considered for up to SGD 30k in cash grants for product development. Eligible startups may also be considered for investment of up to SGD 300k after the programme.
- They are looking for startups who are looking to create or enhance their data analytics dashboard with state-of-the-art business intelligence tools.
- They are looking for startups from across all industries that are focusing on SaaS or enterprise software.
- They are looking for startups based in Southeast Asia but with their sights set on the larger Asia and global markets.
Take note of the following dates:
- Interview Date: 10 August 2022 – 25 October 2022
- Selection Results: 25 October 2022
- Program Starts: 8 November 2022
- Program Ends: 28 February 2023
For more information, visit WingArc Data Empowerment Accelerator.