Deadline: September 16, 2022
Applications are open for the Wharton-QS Reimagine Education Awards 2022. Reimagine Education is a global conference and competition, open to educational innovators from all around the world.
The conference brings together edtech startups, academic faculty from top institutions, Chief Innovation Officers, university leadership, teachers, and other stakeholders in the future of teaching and learning. The Reimagine Education Awards – the ‘Oscars’ of Education – reward innovative approaches that enhance student learning outcomes and employability, offering $50,000 in funding to the overall winners.
This year they have grouped the awards under five categories:
- Future of Learning: The awards in this broad category are designed to shine a light on the innovative approaches that are shaping the future of learning.
- Future of Universities: The awards in this broad category are designed to recognise the transformation and evolution that universities and business schools are implementing to serve effectively current and future learners and provide future-proof qualifications.
- Future of Work: The awards in this broad category are designed to capture effective ways to educate work-ready graduates, develop 21st century skills and foster lifelong learning, in a world increasingly and pervasively transformed by AI and machine learning.
- Sustainability Education Award: Reimagine Education awards projects and initiatives that are educating learners about environmental and social sustainability.
- Values: Reimagine Education awards projects and initiatives aimed at promoting values, ethics, purpose, diversity, access and inclusion.
- The overall winners of the competition will share a funding pool of US$ 50,000 and achieve worldwide visibility on all QS channels.
- All shortlisted projects will be featured on the QS Innovations Directory.
- Open to educational innovators from all around the world;
- Applicants could be edtech startups, academic faculty from top institutions, Chief Innovation Officers, university leadership, teachers, and other stakeholders in the future of teaching and learning.
The 2022 call for submissions closes on September 16, 2022. Winners will be announced at the Virtual Reimagine Education Conference on December 5-9, 2022.
Your chance to shape the future of higher education begins with Reimagine Education. Join them as they explore and discuss “The New Remarkable”.
For more information, visit Wharton-QS Reimagine Education Awards.