This is to notify the perspective waec exam candidates that are interested in sitting for the 2019/2020 WAEC GCE November/December WASSCE (Private) commonly referred to as WAEC GCE, that the registration has commenced.
If you need any assistance in this 2019/2020 WAEC GCE November/December Examination, you contact NAIJA COMMUNICATIONS….WhatsApp/SMS/call: 08133139104. We assure you A’s and B’s in all your WAEC GCE result. WAEC GCE Questions and answers comes a day before the exam. Kindly add us on WhatsApp for payment details.
- 1 WAEC GCE 2019/2020 REGISTRATION PERIOD.
- 2 HOW TO APPLY FOR THE 2019/2020 WAEC GCE For November/December.
- 3 Closing date for WASSCE WAEC 2019/2020
- 4 WEAC GCE 2019/2020 REGISTRATION FORM
WAEC GCE 2019/2020 REGISTRATION PERIOD.
The 2019/2020 WAEC GCE registration period is from Friday, April 28 to Friday, July 28, 2019/2020. After obtaining the registration PIN, candidates should log on to www.waeconline.org.ng for registration.
Not that WAEC GCE Candidates will use biometric features during the registration procedure designed that will be used for validation at the examination centres.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE 2019/2020 WAEC GCE For November/December.
Candidates are expected to pay a registration fee of Thirteen Thousand Nine Hundred and Fifty Naira only (N13,950) at branches of any of the following banks or any accredited agent and obtain the registration PIN and the information VCD:
- Access Bank Plc
- Diamond Bank Plc
- Ecobank Ltd
- Fidelity Bank Plc
- Wema Bank Plc
- First Bank of Nig. Ltd.
- First City Monument Bank Plc
- Guaranty Trust Bank Plc
- Heritage Bank Plc
- Sterling Bank Plc
- Skye Bank Plc
- StanbicIBTC Bank Plc
- Standard Chartered Bank Plc
- Zenith Bank Plc
- Union Bank of Nigeria Plc
- United Bank for Africa Plc
- Unity Bank Plc
Also note that candidates will be required to pay Five Hundred Naira (N500.00) commission to the banks/accredited agents.
REGISTRATION PROCEDURES FOR 2019/2020 WAEC GCE
Candidates must conclude registration within two weeks of first access to the website during the registration period. They should ensure that their names, gender, passport photographs, dates of birth and subjects are correct. They are also to print the admission notice/photo card as evidence of successful registration. This will serve as their photo card during the examination. The result checker PIN will also be on the photo card. Only Digital Personal Scanner should be used for fingerprint registration.
CANDIDATES WITH DISABILITIES AND IMPAIRMENT
Candidates with disabilities/impairment will also register online like other candidates but they must clearly state their disabilities /impairment e.g blind, low vision, spastic, speech, etc.
- Candidates should view the Information VCD before they register for the examination.
- Candidates should note that examination fees are not refundable.
- Candidates should print the examination Timetable at the completion of their registration.
- Entries must be uploaded with good quality passport size photographs, not “wait and get” photographs. The background of such photographs MUST NOT BE BLUE OR RED. The size should be 275 by 314 pixels. Entries with unacceptable passport photographs will be rejected.
- Candidates should study the Regulations and Syllabuses as well as the Timetable for the examination which they can download from WAEC’s website (www.waeconline.org.ng) using their registration PIN.
- All candidates must go to their examination halls in mufti and without arms. No professional uniform of any kind will be allowed in the examination hall.
- The entire results of candidates who sit for the examination in more than one centre will be cancelled.
- Smoking is not allowed in the examination hall.
- Any candidate that comes into the examination hall with mobile phone and /or electronic or communication gadgets will have his or her entire results cancelled.
- All candidates must ensure that their entries are correctly uploaded, as the Council will not be held responsible for errors in candidates’ particulars. request for correction will be entertained on any information which a candidate voluntarily gives at the point of registration as soon as the examination commences.
- Candidates must come into the examination hall with their original photo cards.
- Candidates who engage in examination malpractice will not only have their results cancelled but may be prosecuted.
Closing date for WASSCE WAEC 2019/2020
The closing date for registration for the WASSCE GCE For November/December has not been disclosed.
WEAC GCE 2019/2020 REGISTRATION FORM
waec gce 2019/2020 Nov/deec
waec 2019/2020 registration form
waec gce 2019/2020
2019/2020 waec gce time table
waec gce 2019/2020 registration
2019/2020 waec gce timetable
waec gce time table 2019/2020
when is gce starting
closing date for waec gce regisration
when is waec gce result coming out?
withheld waec gce result
waec gce 2019/2020 time table
waec gce expo 2019/2020
waec gce registration
waec gce syllabus 2019/2020
how much is waec gce form
waec gce answer
waec gce 2019/2020 result
waec gce time table 2019/2020
waec gce past questions
waec registration fee
waec gce registration closing date
waec registration closing date 2019/2020
waec registration 2019/2020
waec registration 2019/2020 closing date
gce registration 2019/2020
waec gce registration 2019/2020