Deadline: October 19, 2022
Applications are open for the VOCES Scholarship for Inclusion to Attend the One Young World Summit 2023. One Young World is pleased to collaborate with VOCES with the aim of promoting digitalization and accelerating the changes that Latin America needs, based on a main premise: listening to the young people of the region and contributing to the fact that their ideas reach d’onde must arrive.
This first edition seeks to tackle the challenge of inclusion in Latin America. Securing the present and the dignified future for all implies addressing the need for equitable access to development opportunities for the greatest number of people through digitalization. Based on this premise, it is intended to seek ideas that address problems that arise in areas such as employment, education and financial inclusion.
Voices for Inclusion winners will be able to:
- Attend the One Young World Summit 2023 in Belfast
- Have personalized accompaniment
- Raise the exposure of your initiatives – mentorships with experts
- Receive $15,000 per winning group to boost the development of their initiatives.
- Applicant must be between 18 and 32 years old;
- Be resident in Peru, Colombia, Chile, Bolivia and Panama;
- Have an idea, individual or group, that fosters inclusion through digitalization.
It is important that those who apply for their idea take into account the following basic aspects:
- Impact: The idea should positively impact a community, regardless of its background, age or condition.
- Viability: They want winning ideas to be innovative and creative, but achievable. Therefore, the presentation of proposals must include all the necessary information that allows juries and experts to determine the viability of an idea. Due to this, it is suggested to include implementation times, specific results to be obtained, actors that are required for its execution, estimated costs and any other element that is considered necessary for the presentation of a proposal.
- Creativity: They seek highly creative ideas that disrupt the most traditional models and become benchmarks for the development of great solutions and the generation of greater opportunities for the citizens of the region.
For more information, visit VOCES Scholarship for Inclusion.