Deadline: November 30, 2022
Applications are open for the Vice-Chancellor’s Excellence Scholarship 2022 for Masters Study at the University of Surrey. This prestigious award recognises academic excellence and is awarded to selected students starting a masters degree at the University of Surrey in September 2022 and February 2023.
The University of Surrey is a public research university in Guildford, Surrey, England. The university is a member of the Association of MBAs and is one of four universities in the University Global Partnership Network.
- The scholarship is awarded as either a £5,000 or £10,000 fee waiver. The scheme is application based and awards are decided by a scholarship awards panel.
- This scholarship is open to self-funded international fee-paying students regardless of nationality or domicile.
- It is applicable for all taught masters programmes in the subject areas listed below:
- Chemical and process engineering
- Civil and environmental engineering
- Electrical and electronic engineering
- Environment and sustainability
- Food, nutrition and dietetics
- Politics and international relations
This scholarship is application-based. Surrey offer-holders may apply via the online form.
- Applications are reviewed monthly
- You must have an offer from the University to complete the scholarship application form.
For more information, visit Vice-Chancellor’s Excellence Scholarship.