Applications are hereby invited from candidates with exceptional and credible qualifications to enrol for the University of Queensland Dalio Philanthropies Scholarship in Australia for 2022 – 2023 academic session.
This scholarship was established in 2021 and is maintained by an endowed gift from the Dalio Family Fund, Inc to encourage and support outstanding students in an Approved Program at UQ, through financial support and Membership with the Liveris Academy.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Dalio Family Fund, Inc
Host Institution(s): University of Queensland, Australia
Scholarship Worth: $10,000 and $10,000 travel allowance additionally
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Undergraduates
Nationality: Domestic & International Students
DETAILS | University of Queensland Dalio Scholarship
The University of Queensland – Australia, through Liveris Academy Merit Scholarship Scheme is awarding a $10,000 educational fund for an undefined period of time towards a degree programme undertaken at the Institution. Students may also receive a $10,000 travel allowance additionally.
You may also receive up to $10,000 for travel support for approved Gap Semester, exchange or internship opportunities.
To be eligible for University of Queensland Dalio Philanthropies Scholarship, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be domestic or international students
- Applicants must enrol or intending to enrol as a full-time student in a UQ undergraduate program in 2023
- Applicants who are a Commencing Student who achieved a minimum Australian Tertiary Admission Rank of 99.00 (or equivalent); or
- Continuing Student who has a minimum GPA of 6.0 (or equivalent); and
- Applicants must not hold a similar scholarship.
- Applicants must have a proof of English Language proficiency.
How-to-Apply: To be considered for University of Queensland Dalio Philanthropies Scholarship, applicants should Apply through the application portal.
Applicants will need:
- A cover Letter
- Your resume
- A copy of your semester 2 Year 11 report and your semester 1 Year 12 report (or equivalent) or most recent university transcript if you are a current student
Applicants will also be asked to prepare a short video that’s no longer than 1 minute, and to respond to a few short answer questions to demonstrate how you meet the selection criteria for this scholarship.
Application Deadline: November 20, 2022