The University of the Arts London Scholarships 2022 offer fully funded master’s scholarships to international students. Scholarships for this program cover tuition fees, housing at one of UAL’s residence halls, and may contribute to living expenses. This program offers four scholarships of £50,000 each.
UAL offers a variety of scholarships, bursaries, and awards funded by individual, corporate, and philanthropic donations, as well as University funds.Also Apply:US Fulbright Scholarships 2022 In the United States
UAL’s success is owed to its immersive, inquiry-based creative education. Expert teaching staff provide inputs and creative voices to each student’s original project in a variety of ways, including academics, technicians, librarians, and student support experts.
Details About University of the Arts London Scholarships 2022
- Level of Study: Masters
- Institution(s): University of the Arts London
- Study in: UK
- Focused opportunities include master’s degrees in architecture, fine arts, research, and science.
- Program Period: Two years
- For courses starting in September/October 2022: Monday 13 June 2022
- Wednesday, November 2, 2022, for courses beginning in January 2023
The following benefits will be provided by University of the Arts London Scholarships:
- Scholarships are worth a total of £50,000.
- Fees for tuition
- Contribution to living expenses.
- Scholarship recipients will also be provided with International Students House (ISH) accommodation for the duration of their studies.
University of the Arts London Scholarships: Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who wish to qualify for the University of the Arts London Scholarships must meet all of the following requirements:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: Check Eligible Countries here
- The offer must be for a full-time taught master’s course at one of UAL’s six Colleges in the academic year of 2022/23. You must offer either an MA, MA, MFA, MRes, or MSc degree.
- In order to qualify, you must ordinarily reside in one of the low income economies listed in the list of qualifying countries. You are an asylum seeker in the UK when you apply for the UAL International Postgraduate Scholarship.
- At the time of scholarship application, your household income must be less than £50,000 (or equivalent exchange value in a qualifying country’s currency).
- Your UAL International Postgraduate Scholarship application must include a personal statement answering the following questions (maximum 350 words per question):
- Describe how receiving a Postgraduate Scholarship would benefit you
- Describe how you intend to use the qualification you will be gaining to support your future goals
- How would you address challenges in your home country
- How will you uphold the values of social justice and environmental stewardship?
Also Check:Scholarships for Canada 2022 Bs, Ms, PhD
How do I apply for University of the Arts London Scholarships?
To apply for this scholarship, please follow these instructions:
- Apply to the university from here (each program has its own application)
- After receiving an offer on a qualifying course, the ‘my funding’ page on your UAL Applicant portal will be updated with application forms for scholarships you may qualify for.
Please contact [email protected] if you need assistance
Visit the official website for more information on University of the Arts London Scholarships: