University of Jos UNIJOS 2018/2019 Post UTME Admission Screening Form Is Out See Eligibility, Screening Venue and Examination Date, full Registration procedures
Latest Update: UNIJOS Post UTME registration deadline is now 7th September, 2018
In other to pertake for this year 2018/2019 University of Jos UNIJOS post UTME exercise, you must have attained a score of 180-200 in the concluded Jamb CBT Examination. The school official website is www.unijos.edu.ng
- 1 University of Jos UNIJOS Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
- 2 UNIJOS Admission Screening Details & Instructions.
- 3 How to Apply for UNIJOS Post UTME.
- 4 ——- END HERE ——–
- 4.1 University of Jos UNIJOS POST UTME METHOD APPLICATION.
- 4.2 University of Jos UNIJOS 2018/2019 Post UTME Admission Screening Form Is Out See Eligibility, Screening Venue and Examination Date
- 4.3 Share this:
- 4.4 Related
University of Jos UNIJOS Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
Also be aware that University of Jos UNIJOS will conduct post UTME admission screening exercise this year, so we advice all University of Jos UNIJOS Aspirants to prepare hard for the post UTME by revising the University of Jos UNIJOS post utme past questions and answers.
The price for University of Jos UNIJOS Post Utme past questions and answers cost N1500. Do you know that the school repeats their post utme past questions and answers every year, so purchasing this past questions will ultimately boost your post utme admission screening score which will earn you high points combined with jamb score when calculating departmental cut off mark for your course.
Getting the University of Jos UNIJOS Post Utme past questions & answers will boost your score which will get you admitted in your dream course. From our records it’s been observed that aspirants who reads and revise their post UTME past questions tends to score high in post UTME screening. These University of Jos UNIJOS Post UTME past questions and answers Contains Art, Science and Commercial available for download in Zip and PDF format, which can be printed out in hard copy or viewable in smart phone, tablet and PC.
After the purchase of University of Jos UNIJOS Post Utme past questions and answers which cost N1500. It will be sent to your email address/ Whatsapp number/ Facebook account instantly after payment.
The University of Jos UNIJOS has scheduled its 2018/2019 POST UTME screening exercise for candidates who made the University their first choice in the 2018 University Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
The dates are outlined below:
This is to inform candidates who made the University of Jos (UNIJOS) their institution of first choice and scored 180 and above in the 2018 UTME that the University screening portal will be opened from Monday, 13th to Friday, 31st August, 2018 for the UTME and Saturday, 18th to Friday, 31st August, 2018 for the Direct Entry online screenings.
The deadline for the online screening of bio-data/credentials may not be extended. Therefore, any candidate whose screening details are not submitted within the stipulated time will not be considered for admission.
Candidates Eligible for UNIJOS Admission Screening Exercise.
All candidates who made the University of Jos their 1st choice and scored 180 marks and above in the 2018 UTME JAMB examination.
UNIJOS Admission Screening Details & Instructions.
- Any candidate who fails to complete the online screening will automatically forfeit the chance of being considered for admission.
- Withholding information or provision of wrong information will lead to instant disqualification. Offenders shall be handed over to the law enforcement agents for prosecution in addition to being disqualified.
- Candidates are required to upload their current passport photographs.
- Candidates’ results will be screened according to the entry requirements of the respective programmes that they have chosen.
The results of Pre-Admission screening will be available on the University of Jos Portal: https://mis.unijos.edu.ng/
How to Apply for UNIJOS Post UTME.
Each candidate shall pay a non-refundable fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00), only (excluding Bank charges) for the screening.
Payment shall be made through Remita collection platform at any Commercial Bank operating in Nigeria as follows:
1. Bank Branch:
- Visit Bank Branch operating in Nigeria
- Present your payment to the Teller (over-the-counter) and say you want to pay University of Jos Pre-Admission Screening Fee via the Remita platform.
2. Remita Collection Platform:
- Access the collection platform via www.remita.net
- Click “Pay Federal Government Agency”
- Enter “UniJos Pre-Admission Screening” as payment details
- Enter the required details including your JAMB Number and Full Name
- Select any preferred electronic payment channels (ATM cards, Internet Banking, Mobile Wallet, POS, e.t.c.) to complete your payment.
- The payer will be issued an electronic receipt following payment, which he/she will keep for further processing.
Candidates are strongly advised against patronizing road side Business Centres for making payment. ALL PAYMENTS WILL BE VERIFIED BEFORE ADMISSION PROCESSING.
After Payment, then: Visit University of Jos Portal https://mis.unijos.edu.ng/ for registration procedure as follows:
- Create an Account using your email address and phone number. A verification e-mail is automatically sent to your email.
- Log into your e-mail and click on the confirmation link to enable you continue your registration.
- Complete your registration by providing your Bio-data information, including ‘O’ Level details, payment details (RRR and Date); upload your passport photograph and other information as required.
- Click the ‘submit’ button to save your details on the University Portal.
- Print Pre-Admission Screening slip and keep it for further processing.
Misrepresentation/falsification of documents is a serious offence. Candidates are, therefore, advised to submit genuine documents only. Anyone found guilty of this offence will be disqualified automatically and in appropriate cases, handed over to the Law Enforcement Agencies.
Candidates are strongly advised to adhere strictly to the guidelines stipulated above and the published requirements for admission into the programme applied for.
——- END HERE ——–
1. POST UTME SCREENING EXERCISE DATES AND VENUE:
Post It screening exercise is likely to take place around July/August/September, 2018
a. Candidates who made University of Jos UNIJOS their first choice and have the required cut-off mark are eligible to apply.
b. The general cut-off mark is 180-200 except for Faculties/Departments indicated below
c. Candidates must have at least five (5) credits which must include English Language at one or two sittings in the School Certificate (WAEC, GCE, NECO, NABTEB).
3. REGISTRATION PROCEDURE:
a. University of Jos UNIJOS Post UTME Registration is yet to commerce, always check back on schoolcollege.ng
4. TIME AND REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE
a. Accreditation of candidates commences at 8.00am each day. Candidates should adhere strictly to the time scheduled for screening examination.
b. Print out the Application Form from the University Portal and come along with it for your screening and POST UTME evaluation
c. The date and time for each candidate’s examination will be shown on the POST UTME PRINT-OUT
a. Only bona fide candidates/candidates scheduled for the day’s examination and time shall be allowed into the University / Examination Hall.
b. Parents and guardians are, therefore, strongly advised against attempting to enter the University Campus as security will be tight.
c. No GSM handsets, scientific calculators or any other extraneous materials shall be allowed into the examination hall
d. Candidates who did not register online will not be allowed for the screening exercise.
e. The University will not be liable for any payment made with wrong JAMB registration number at the Bank.
f. The University shall also not be liable for any fraudulent payments made anywhere that is not in line with the directives of the University.
University of Jos UNIJOS POST UTME METHOD APPLICATION.
Candidates should visit the school official website to process the admission screening form
SCREENING FEE: The screening fee payable is the sum of N2,500.00 (Two Thousand and Five Hundred Naira) only.
Once 2018/2019 University of Jos UNIJOS post utme Admission screening form and exercise commerces, it would be Updated first on schoolcollege.ng
Caution: You are advice not to pay any 3rd party money for this year 2018/2019 Admission Screening exercise into University of Jos UNIJOS. Also be beware of fraudsters who goes about claiming they are selling post Utme form, University of Jos UNIJOS CEP form, post graduate form, prescience & Predegree form or any other degree form run by University of Jos UNIJOS.
University of Jos UNIJOS 2018/2019 Post UTME Admission Screening Form Is Out See Eligibility, Screening Venue and Examination Date
University of Jos UNIJOS 2018/2019 post Utme Admission Screening form is Officially out, University of Jos UNIJOS 2018/2019 post Utme Admission form is out, see details, Departmental cut off mark, University of Jos UNIJOS date for the release of 2018/2019 post Utme form, how to process University of Jos UNIJOS 2018/2019 post Utme Admission screening form online, has University of Jos UNIJOS release any post Utme Screening form, will University of Jos UNIJOS conduct 2018/2019 post Utme exercise Screening date, 2018/2019 post Utme date, University of Jos UNIJOS 2018/2019 Admission post Utme Screening form date