Applications are welcomed from qualified secondary school graduates and young graduates for the Sterling Apprenticeship Program 2022 designed to transform the employment market; to attract, train and retain the best talents for the industry.
The apprenticeship program is exclusively for Nigerian Secondary School leavers and graduates who meet the requirements for the program. It is a parallel, market-fit education oath, targeted at qualified secondary school graduates and young graduates.
Company/Organisation(s): Sterling Bank
Program Type: Apprenticeship Programme
Program Location: Nigeria
Program Duration: 12 months
Available Slot: Several
Basic Qualifications: Senior School certificate
Sterling Apprenticeship Program 2022/23 | DETAILS
Driven by Sterling Bank’s purpose to enrich lives and promote the quality of education for the average Nigerian youth, the Bank introduced the “Grow with Sterling” initiative. The initiative is a social impact programme that will enable Nigerian Secondary School Leavers further their education under a partnership arrangement between Sterling and Nexford University. The candidates will have the opportunity to be fully engaged by Sterling under a “Work-Study” arrangement for the duration of their programme with Nexford University.
To be eligible for the Sterling Apprenticeship Program applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Be a Nigerian living in Nigeria.
- Have five credits including English and Mathematics at O’level or its equivalent.
- Provide a strong guarantor from your parents or guardian
- Not have a Bachelor’s degree and not be enrolled in any tertiary institution in Nigeria or abroad.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the Sterling Apprenticeship Program 2022 are to complete an online application form by the deadline as late submission will not be accepted. Applicants will need to provide the following:
- A 150-word essay answering the question “why should you be considered for the Grow with Sterling Scholarship?
- Secondary school certificate (WAEC, NECO, GCE).
- Government-issued ID or passport.
- Other relevant certificates.
Application Deadline: Not specified