Deadline: November 9, 2022
Applications are open for the iF Social Impact Prize 2022. The iF SOCIAL IMPACT PRIZE supports projects that contribute to improving the society. If you work towards achieving one or more of the UN Sustainable Development Goals, your project is eligible.
The categories for the Prize are the Sustainable Development Goals of the United Nations (Goal 1-15):
- End Poverty
- End Hunger
- Healthy Lives
- Quality Education
- Gender Equality
- Water & Sanitation
- Clean Energy
- Economic Growth
- Resilient Infrastructure
- Reduce Inequality Everywhere
- Sustainable Cities & Communities
- Sustainable Consumption
- Climate Action
- Life below Water
- Life on Land
- Compete for a share of EUR 100,000.
- Social projects supported by the iF SOCIAL IMPACT PRIZE will be
- published on the iF Design Website.
- introduced to a global design community, the design-interested public and media.
- Companies, design studios, NGOs, foundations, social enterprises, public and other organizations are welcome to submit.
- Your project should already be established and you can apply with the same project a maximum of two times.
- Student concepts will not be accepted.
The five criteria a will be used by the jurors to give scores to individual aspects of each entry:
- Problem-solving: Does it solve a problem?
- Degree of innovation
- Degree of elaboration
- Use value and usability
- Moral-ethical standards: Does it reflect or promote high moral-ethical standards?
- Human dignity
- Respect for the individual justice and fairness
- Awareness of environmental standards
- Social responsibility
- Solidarity: Does it strengthen group relations?
- Sensivity for cultural traditions and power relations
- Concern for common goals and the collective
- Addressing social conflict through dialogue
- Reasonable effort: Does it balance effort and use value?
- Efficient use of resources
- Feasibility and ease of implementation
- Long-term perspective
- Beneficial experiences: Does it create a positive experience?
- Respect for the individual, justice + fairness, positive experience and fun
- Aesthectical potential, spatial ambience
- Social responsibility, comfort and pleasure
Applying is free of charge. Every year iF Design donates EUR 100,000 to support the best projects submitted to the iF SOCIAL IMPACT PRIZE. Enter your project for increased visibility on the iF Design website and a chance at winning!
For more information, visit iF Social Impact Prize.