Study in America. It’s good news! Kotzen Scholarships are currently available at Simmons University. You will learn about the Kotzen Scholarship offered by Simmons University, its benefits, and the application process in this article.
The scholarship covers full tuition, mandatory fees, and room and board. An additional award of $3000 is given each year for study abroad, summer internship tuition, short-term courses, or research support. Scholarships are awarded for the duration of four years of full-time undergraduate study, and they supersede any previous merit scholarships. Simmons Honors is often of interest to students with the following criteria. Visit the Honors program page to apply.
Kotzen Scholarships 2022 are fully funded scholarships for international students at Simmons University. Undergraduate studies are eligible for this scholarship. Full tuition, mandatory fees, and room and board are covered by the scholarship.
Details About Simmons University Kotzen Scholarships 2022
- Level of Study: Undergraduate
- Institution(s): Simmons University
- Study in: USA
- Opportunity Focus Areas: See list below
- Program Period: Scholarship is available for the normal period of study.
- Deadline: December 1st, 2021
- Study Abroad Scholarships for International Students 2022-23
- 50 Upcoming Government Scholarships without IELTS 2022
- Knight Hennesy Scholarship 2022 (Fully Funded)
- Stanford University Scholarships 2022 | Bs,Ms,PhD
- African Studies (BA)
- Accounting (BSBA)
- Biology (BS)/Nutrition and Health Promotion (MS)
- Art (BA)
- Biochemistry (BS)
- Arts Administration (BA)
- Biology (BS)
- Biostatics (BS)
- Business (Minor)
- Business Management (BSBA)
- Chemistry (BS)
- Computer Science (BS)/ Library and Information Science (MS)
- Cinema and Media Studies (Minor)
- Chemistry Management (BS)
- Communications (BA)
- Computer Science (BS)
- Data Science and Analytics(BS)
- East Asian Studies (BA)
- Economics (BA)
- Economics (BA)/Public Policy (MPP)
- Economics and Mathematics (BS)
- Elementary Education (BA/BS and MAT/MS)
- English (BA)
- Entrepreneurship (Minor)
- Environmental Science (BS)
- Exercise Science (BS)/Nutrition and Health Promotion (MS)
- Exercise Science (BS)
- Exercise Science (BS)/Physical Therapy (DPT)
- Finance (BSBA)
- French (BA)
- Financial Mathematics (BS)
- Graphic Design (Concentration)
- Gender History (Minor)
- Health Informatics (BS)
- Health Care Management (Minor)
- History (BA)
- Information Technology (BS)/Library and Information Science (MS)
- Information Technology (BS)
- International Relations (BA)
- Journalism (Concentration)
- Mathematics (BS)
- Marketing (BSBA)
- Media Arts (Concentration)
- Neuroscience and Behavious (BS)
- Nursing (BS)/ Nursing (MS)
- Nursing (BS)
- Nursing (BSN):For RN Holders
- Nutrition (BS)/ Nutrition and Health Promotion (MS)
- Nutrition and Food (BS)
- Nutrition and Dietetics (BS)
- Organizational Studies (Minor)
- Performing Arts (Minor)
- Photography (Minor)
- Physics (BS)
- Physics of Materials (Minor)
- Political Science (BA)/Public Policy (MPP): 3 + 1 Program
- Political Science (BA)
- Principled Leadership (Minor)
- Psychology (BA)
- Public Health (BS)/Nutrition And Health Promotion (MS): 4 + 1 Program
- Public Health (BS or BA)
- Public History (Minor)
- Public Policy Studies (Minor)
- Public Relations and Marketing Communications (BA)
- Radio Minor
- Retail Management (BSBA)
- Social Work (BSW)
- Scientific Computation (Minor)
- Special Education (BA/BS and MSEd): 4 + 1 Program
- Social Work (BSW)/Social Work (MSW): 3 + 1 Program
- Sociology (BA)
- Sociology (BA)/Public Policy (MPP): 3 + 1 Program
- Spanish (BA)
- Statistics (Minor)
- Sustainability (Minor)
- Women’s and Gender Studies (BA)
- Web Design & Development (BS)
The Kotzen Scholarship at Simmons University provides the following benefits:
- A $3,000 award is given annually for study abroad, short-term courses, summer internship tuition, and research support.
- Scholarships cover full tuition, mandatory fees, and room and board.
Eligibility Criteria for Simmons University Kotzen Scholarships
Kotzen Scholarships at Simmons University are awarded to students who meet the following requirements:
- Required Language: English.
- All countries in the world are eligible
- Test score of 28 or higher (ACT), 1300 or higher (new SAT) or 1250 or higher (old SAT – CR+M). A minimum score of 600 in each SAT section is strongly recommended.
- For the fall semester, apply as a freshman
- Students who are not native English speakers must submit TOEFL and SAT or ACT scores
- During or prior to your senior year of high school, you should take an advanced level math course as part of your college preparation
- Unweighted GPA of 3.3 or higher
- As part of their high school system, they should have taken honors, advanced placement (AP), and International Baccalaureate (IB) courses
How to Apply for Simmons University Kotzen Scholarships?
The following steps should be followed to apply for Simmons University Kotzen Scholarships:
- By December 1, both the scholarship application and the application for admission to the College must be completed and submitted.
- There are two parts to the application. There is a short answer and a formal essay. Students should submit their essays by December 1 via our online form or via email to [email protected] with the subject line “Kotzen Application.” Each page of the document should include the student’s full name and date of birth.
- Describe (in no more than 250 words) how you will use the additional $3000 in your award (for study abroad, short-term courses, internships, and/or research funds)?
- Formal Essay (of no more than 500 words): In what manner can a woman most effectively lead change in today’s world?
- Candidates selected for scholarship consideration will be required to complete an on-campus interview in February. A Skype interview may be conducted if you are an international applicant who can’t make it to campus.
To learn more about Simmons University Kotzen Scholarships, please visit their website