Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology (SIIT), Thammasat University is pleased to announce the commencement of application intake for their Graduate Scholarship Program 2022 – the SIIT Graduate Scholarship for Excellent Foreign Students (EFS) from recognized universities of any foreign country to study for a masters or doctoral degree at the institute in Thailand.
SIIT Graduate Scholarship Program is highly competitive and fully-funded with living allowance, round trip economy travel expenses, health insurance, visa fee and airport taxes to international students who wish to enrol in a degree program at the University.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): SIIT, Thammasat University, Thailand
Scholarships to be taken at: SIIT, Thammasat University, Thailand
Scholarships level: Masters & PhD
Scholarships Worth: Fully-funded
Subject Eligibility: See eligible courses (below)
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International Students
SIIT Graduate Scholarship Program 2022 | DETAILS
Admission schedule of the EFS scholarship program for foreign students in Master’s and Doctoral programs from recognized University. International students from all over the world are invited to apply for the 2022 SIIT Graduate Scholarships in Thailand. Students who wish to pursue a Master’s or PhD degree are encouraged to apply. No IELTS/TOEFL or application fee is required.
To be considered for the Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology (SIIT) Graduate Scholarships, candidates must meet the following program requirements;.
- Applicants must be international students
- Meet the qualification of SIIT graduate program admission
- Have good health and good conduct
- Student must have a current Letter of Offer for a place in the University.
- Applicants must hold Bachelor’s degree to apply for a Postgraduate Degree program.
- Candidates must be healthy both physically and mentally, excellent in academic standing and with good conduct.
- Applicants may not hold any other scholarship at the same time.
- Applicants must not be a Thai Citizen or hold Thai Nationality.
- Applicants must hold excellent academic records.
- Two Strong Recommendation Letters (At least one from an academic Institute).
- Candidates must be in good health.
- Mechanical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical Engineering, Energy Technology/Management
- Engineering Management
- Information and communication technology for embedded systems
- Digital Engineering.
- Environmental Engineering/Science/Technology/Management
- Industrial Engineering & Logistic Management
- Information Technology
- Biochemical Engineering/Biochemistry
- Management Technology
- Engineering Management
- Logistic and Supply Chain Systems Engineering
- Materials Engineering/Science/Technology
The SIIT Graduate Scholarship Program 2021 will in cover the following benefits;
- Complete Tuition fee waiver
- Educational support (Full Thesis Support).
- Monthly Living Allowance: 10,000 baht per month
- Visa Fee, Airport Taxes: Up to 10,000 Baht.
- Round Trip Airfare Tickets (Economy Class) direct route to Thailand.
- Health & Accident Insurance
How-to-Apply: Interested and eligible candidates can proceed through online application system to apply for the SIIT Graduate Scholarship Program 2022. Applicants are required to provide the following documents;
- A statement of purpose (one-pager at least).
- A Curriculum Vitae (CV) or resume.
- Official transcript:
- Master’s degree: Bachelor’s degree transcript with GPA 2.75 or above.
- PhD degree: Bachelor’s degree transcript, and Master’s degree transcript with GPA 3.50 or above.
- Certificate of English proficiency test as one as follows:
- TOEFL (PBT 400+, or CBT 97+, or IBT 32+) or IELTS 4.5+ or TU-GET 400+ or TOEIC 500+ Applicants can still apply online without the English proficiency certificate.
- Citizen ID card or passport.
- Research paper, publication or certificates (if any).
- Recent photograph (1 x 1.5 inches’ size as jpeg. only).
Visit the Official Website for Further Details