Shandong University Scholarship 2022, Shandong University CSC Scholarship 2022 deadline, Shandong University of Technology Scholarship, Shandong University ranking 2021, Shandong University Agency Number.
The aim of Shandong University Scholarship for International Students (hereinafter refers to SDU Scholarship) is to financially support outstanding new international students. Every year, a number of outstanding undergraduates, masters and doctoral students are selected as winners.
1. Applicants must be a citizen of a country other than the People’s Republic of China, and be in good health.
2. Degree and age requirements:
(1) Applicants must hold a high school graduate or an equivalent qualification and be under the age of 25 when applying for Bachelor programs;
(2) Applicants must hold a Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent qualification and be under the age of 35 when applying for Master programs;
(3) Applicants must hold a Master’s degree or an equivalent qualification and be under the age of 40 when applying for Ph.D. programs.
3. Applicants must have an excellent academic performance and strong scientific research skills.
4. Applicants cannot be awarded any other scholarship funded by the Chinese government during the period he or she receives the SDU Scholarship.
5. Language requirements:
For programs taught in Chinese:
(1) Applicants must have obtained 210 points or above in the HSK 4 test when applying for Bachelor programs;
(2) Applicants must have obtained 180 points or above in the HSK 5 test when applying for Master programs;
(3) Applicants must have obtained 180 points or above in the HSK 6 test when applying for Ph.D. programs.
For programs taught in English:
(1) Applicants whose native language or official language is English are exempt from providing English language certification.
(2) Applicants whose native language or official language is not English are required to submit the results of the IELTS (6.0 or above), TOEFL (80 points or above, SDU’s DI code: C296), MyBest Scores (80 points or above), Essentials test (8 points or above) or other equivalent certificates of English proficiency.
(3) Applicants whose native language or official language is not English and who have obtained their highest degree in an institution where the primary language of instruction is English, do not need to provide IELTS/TOEFL scores, but must submit a letter of proof, signed, and stamped by the administering institution, stating the entire program was delivered in English.
II. Scholarship Coverage and Duration
1. Scholarship Coverage
|First Class||(1) The tuition fee for the duration of the study;(2) A monthly stipend of 700 RMB for Bachelor students and Master students. For Ph.D. students the amount is 1,000 RMB per month.|
|Second Class||A yearly 50% reduction of the tuition fee|
|Third Class||A yearly 20% reduction of the tuition fee|
2. Scholarship Duration
The duration of the scholarship is equivalent to duration of study, and is specified in the admission letter.
III. Application time: January 1, 2022 till March 31, 2022
IV. Application Process
Eligible applicants must log in to the SDU Online Application System for International Students (http://www.apply.sdu.edu.cn) to complete the application. The electronic Application Form for Shandong University Scholarship for International Students must be filled in in Chinese or English. The application form should be signed by the applicant, scanned and then uploaded to the system. Paper applications sent by post will not be needed. For other requirements, please refer to the application instructions.
2022 Application Instructions for International Students (Bachelor Programs)
2022 Application Instructions for International Students (Master Programs)
2022 Application Instructions for International Students (Ph.D. Programs)
(1) Applicants are expected to provide all application materials as requested in application instructions and will be held accountable for the authenticity of documents submitted. Applications that are incomplete or fraudulent will be rejected.
(2) Applicants should be able to be contacted through the information provided.
V. Application Result
The final result is expected to be announced on September the 1st of 2022 at the latest. Scholarship awardees will be notified via email. It is also encouraged to log in to the SDU Online Application System for International Students to check the status.
1. Scholarship winners should finish registration on time. Those who fail to register or do not get approval to register at a later date will be assumed as giving up their admission and their scholarship will be canceled.
2. Scholarship students must pay all the required fees on time and participate in an annual review. Those who fail the assessment will be suspended or their scholarship will be annulled. Please ensure the annual review regulations are adhered to on time.
VII. Contact us
Address: Room C301, Mingde Building, Shandong University (Central Campus), No.27 Shanda Nanlu, Jinan, Shandong, P. R. China
Postal Code: 250100
Email: [email protected]