The Petroleum Technology Development Fund (PTDF) is pleased to announce the availability of scholarships for MSc and PhD studies in premiere institutions around the world. This scholarship program is part of PTDF’s strategic partnership initiative, which aims to develop indigenous human capacity and petroleum technology to meet the needs of the oil and gas industry. Eligible candidates are encouraged to apply!
The benefits of the ptdf scholarship 2023 program include:
- Full tuition fees
- Monthly stipend
- Annual research grant
- One economy class return ticket
In addition, the ptdf scholarship 2023/2024 program will also provide you with access to:
- A well-equipped library and other learning resources
- Opportunity to attend international conferences and workshops
To be eligible for the ptdf scholarship 2023/2024 program, you must:
- Be a Nigerian citizen
- Have a first degree with at least Second Class Upper Division in any relevant discipline from a recognized university
- Possess a valid international passport
- The ptdf scholarship 2023/2024 program is open to both fresh graduates and those who have completed their NYSC. If you are interested in applying
How to prepare for the ptdf scholarship 2023/2024 program interview
The ptdf scholarship interview is your opportunity to demonstrate to the panel that you are the right candidate for the programme. Here are some tips on how to prepare:
- Do your research: Before the ptdf scholarship interview, take some time to research the organization and familiarize yourself with their work. This will not only help you answer questions more confidently, but will also show the panel that you are genuinely interested in the programme.
- Prepare questions: In addition to preparing answers to common ptdf scholarship interview questions, have a few questions of your own ready to ask the panel. This will not only show that you are engaged and interested, but will also give you an opportunity
What are the ptdf scholarship 2023/2024 program selection criteria?
To be eligible for the ptdf scholarship 2023/2024 program, candidates must:
- Be a Nigerian national
- Have completed their undergraduate studies with at least a Second Class Honours (Upper Division) or its equivalent.
- Be between the ages of 21 and 30 years old
- Not have previously participated in any ptdf scholarship program.
- Have gained admission to pursue a full-time MSc or PhD degree program at an institution under PTDF’s strategic partnership initiative.
- Meet the specific requirements of their chosen field of study.
Candidates will be selected based on their:
- Academic performance
- Leadership potential
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Motivation and commitment to their chosen field of study
The ptdf scholarship 2023/2024 program is open to Nigerian citizens who meet the eligibility criteria. Candidates must have been admitted to pursue a full-time MSc or PhD degree program at an institution under PTDF’s strategic partnership initiative. Candidates will be selected based on their academic performance, leadership potential, communication and interpersonal skills, and motivation and commitment to their chosen field of study.
How to apply for the ptdf scholarship 2023/2024 program
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the ptdf scholarship program 2023/2024. To be eligible, candidates must:
- Be a Nigerian citizen
- Be between the ages of 18 and 35 years old
- Possess a minimum of Second Class Upper Division in their first degree from a recognized university
- Have completed NYSC or be exempted from it
- Not be in receipt of any other scholarship
Candidates are required to complete the online application form and submit all the required documents.
For more information, https://scholarship.ptdf.gov.ng/