Following the publication of the Polytechnic Ibadan (POLYIBADAN) ND and HND full-time admission lists, the management of the institution released the amount to be paid as acceptance fee and payment procedure.
All the candidates offered provisional admission into the Polytechnic Ibadan for the 2019/2020 academic session are to follow the procedure outlined below to accept their admission. Also check out: IBADANPOLY Admission List DPP/HND (1st 2nd 3rd 4th Batch) 2019/2020 Is Out
Polytechnic Ibadan Acceptance Fee Payment Details.
All successfully admitted candidates are to proceed with the payment of Acceptance fee of Thirty Two thousand Five hundred Naira (N32,500) with bank charge of N300 (three hundred naira).
Login into admission.polyibadan.edu.ng/#/auth and click on ‘Pay Acceptance Fee’.
Candidates are required to scan and upload their documents at eclearance.polyibadan.edu.
The following documents will be required for registration at your Faculty:
- The Polytechnic Ibadan Application Slip, Admission Slip, Acceptance and Hostel Fee Receipt.
- Passport (Blue Background).
- O’ level Results.
- Result scratch card (NECO : WAEC: NABTEB).
- JAMB Admission Letter (ND ONLY).
- National Diploma Certificate (HND ONLY).
- I.T Letter (HND Only).
- Letter of Recommendation from a reputable individual in the society.
N.B. Late registration attracts a penalty fee of Five Thousand Naira (#5,000)
The deadline for payment of the Polytechnic Ibadan acceptance fee is 28th December, 2019.