Applications are currently accepted for The Polish Government Scholarship as granted by the Ministry of Science and Higher Education through the Bureau for Academic Recognition and International Exchange within bilateral agreements. This opportunity is highly competitive.
The scholarship holder is exempt from any tuition fees. An annual number of scholarships is limited and specified by bilateral agreements. The scholarship is awarded for the whole period of the chosen cycle of study. It may also be granted for a period shorter than the academic year.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Polish Government
Host Institution(s): Jan Dlugosz University, Poland
Scholarship Worth: AUD $10,000, Flight ticket & Living Stipend
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Undergraduates & Postgraduates
Nationality: International Students
DETAILS | Polish Government Scholarships
The Programme aims at supporting the socio-economic development of developing countries through increasing the level of education and professional qualifications of citizens of the countries eligible for participation in the Programme by way of offering them a scholarship to undertake second-cycle studies in Poland.
The studies are undertaken on a tuition-free basis; the scholarship is paid monthly during the whole period of the academic year the classes are held in, but for no longer than 10 months of the academic year. The scholarship can be suspended in the following situations: the scholarship holder retakes a given semester or the year of studies; the scholarship holder’s stay in Poland is not legalised; the scholarship holder stays abroad for more than a month.
To be eligible for the Polish Government Scholarships for International Students, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be international students from eligible countries (below)
- Applicants must not have Polish citizenship and have not applied for Polish citizenship;
- Applicants who are planning to start second-cycle studies or a preparatory course in the academic year 2022/23;
- Have not obtained a diploma of completion of second-cycle studies or long-cycle master’s studies; If there is no system of two-cycle studies commonly applied in the candidate’s country of origin, candidates with a diploma of master’s studies or equivalent shall be admitted;
- Have a documented knowledge of the Polish language:
- Minimum at the A2 level in case if applicant is planning firstly start the one-year preparatory course and after course continuing education at the second-cycle degree studies in Polish language;
- Minimum at the B1 in case if applicant is planning to start the second-cycle studies in Polish language without one-year preparatory course;
- English language minimum at the B2 level in case if applicant is planning to start studies in English language.
- Albania, Angola, Argentina, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brazil, Montenegro, Ethiopia, Philippines, Georgia, India, Indonesia, Iraq, Iran, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Colombia , Kosovo, Lebanon, North Macedonia, Mexico, Moldova, Nigeria, Palestine, Peru, South Africa, Senegal, Serbia, Tanzania, Tunisia, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Vietnam;
How-to-Apply: To be considered for Polish Government Scholarships for International Students, applicants should apply online for this program.
Method of submitting the application will be Only in electronic form in the Agency’s ICT system, // FILL IN THE APPLICATION.
Application Deadline: Not Stated