How to Print Out Original JAMB UTME Result Slip 2021/2022 | Is jamb original result out for 2021?, You can now print JAMB Original result slip that comes with your passport photograph on it. However, it’s not free, but you can do it yourself, making it cheaper. original jamb result, check jamb result 2021/2022, jamb result checker 2021/2022, www.jamb.org.ng 2021/2022 result, check my jamb result 2021/2022, check jamb result with registration number, check jamb result 2021/2022, is jamb result 2021/2022 out
Here on this page, I will be showing you, how you can easily print the original Joint Admission and Matriculation board UTME result slip from your JAMB profile account.
Using this medium, I would love to reach out to all the candidates that participated in the 2021/2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), which was conducted by the Joint Admission and Matriculations Board (JAMB) that they can now print their original results slips online.
Having the UTME JAMB Original result slip is a must have for all persons who have been offered admission through JAMB. The original jamb slip is what you will need to submit to your school’s admission board during admission screening.
Although some cyber cafes, online portals are offering to do this service for you, you can actually do this yourself.
However, you will be charged One thousand Naira (₦1,000) on JAMB portal to access and print out the original result slip.
Here is an original jamb result slip of schoolcollege.ng admitted candidate
Picture of jamb original result slip
Here is a simple practical step on how you can achieve this yourself.
- You’re first required to login to your JAMB profile through http://www.jamb.org.ng/eFacility/Login.
- After you’ve successfully logged in, just under the list of services which can be seen on the left side of the page, click on the “Print Result Slip” (as shown in the image below)
- When the “Print Result Slip” page loads up, proceed and click “continue with payment” to make payment via the Remita platform.
- Take note that you will be given two option of making the payment, there is the Remita Payment option and the Unified Payment.
- However, for this guide, I will be using the Remita Payment gateway. Just proceed by clicking on “Remita”
- ‘select your exam year’,
- Enter your ‘JAMB registration Number’
You need to fill in these details in their appropriate boxes.
Personally, I would advise you to print out this result in a colored format. But the best-recommended option is sending this result to your email address, there, you will have unlimited access to print it anytime you want.
Another recommendable option is to download it (Only if you’re using your personal computer/laptop)
Is JAMB form out for 2021/2022?
How do I check my JAMB result 2021/2022?
How do I print my JAMB registration slip 2021/2022?