The Government of India offers a number of scholarship opportunities in order to help candidates pursue their education abroad. We will be providing details about the NTR Videshi Vidyadharana Overseas Scholarship presented by the Andhra Pradesh Government to assist students with the financial difficulties they encounter abroad. We have also outlined the step-by-step application process.
NTR Videshi Vidyadharana Overseas Scholarship 2021-22
At the epass portal, a variety of overseas scholarship programs are available through which candidates can receive benefits even if they are studying abroad. Scholarships are intended to allow candidates to pursue educational courses not available in India. The Backward Classes Welfare Department of the Government of Andhra Pradesh provides this scholarship. Only students from backward classes will be eligible for financial assistance.
Details Of NTR Videshi Vidyadharana Overseas Scholarship
|Name||NTR Videshi Vidyadharana Overseas Scholarship 2021-22|
|Launched by||Government of Andhra Pradesh state|
|Objective||Providing financial assistance for studying abroad|
|Beneficiary||Students belonging to the backward category studying abroad|
AP Videshi Vidyadharana Overseas Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
The applicant must meet the following requirements to be eligible for this scholarship:-
- The family income of a student from the backward classes should not exceed Rs. For the NTR Videshi Vidyadharana Overseas Scholarship, six lacs (6,00,000) must be raised annually from all sources.
- The students must submit the income certificate obtained through MEE SEVA, as well as a copy of the latest tax assessment and a salary slip from the employer.
- As of 1 July 2019, BC candidates cannot be older than 35 years of age.
- In order to be eligible for the postgraduate course, you must have a degree in Engineering / Management / Pure Sciences / Agriculture Sciences / Medicine & Nursing / Social Sciences & Humanities.
- PhD Course: PG course in Engineering / Management / Pure Sciences / Agriculture Sciences / Medicine / Social Sciences / Humanities is the educational requirement.
- The PG program consists of one-year and one-and-a-half-year diploma courses.
- Chartered Accountancy (CA) / Cost Accounting (CA) courses in India are equivalent to CPA (Certified Public Accountant) and CPM (Certified Portfolio Manager) courses in the US.
- Only one child of the same parents or guardians is eligible.
- The candidate will be required to self-certify in this regard.
- As this award will only be given to one student in a lifetime, the scholar is not eligible to receive it again.
Scholarships will only be available in the following countries:
- USA, UK, Australia, Canada, Singapore, Germany, New Zealand, Sweden, Netherlands, France, Denmark, Russia, Philippines, Kazakhstan, and China (only for medicine in the Philippines, Kazakhstan, and China).
To be eligible for the scholarship, the following documents must be attached:-
- A valid TOEFL/IELTS and GRE/GMAT is required.
- Admission to an accredited foreign university is required.
- Passports must be valid for the student.
- Applicants are responsible for making their own efforts to obtain admission to an accredited university or institution abroad.
- The selected candidate must join the university within one year of receiving notification of selection. Upon expiration of the specified period of time, the award will be automatically canceled.
Amount Of NTR Videshi Vidyadharana Overseas Scholarship
The amount of scholarship for the beneficiaries are as follows:-
- The selected candidates of the NTR Videshi Vidyadharana Overseas Scholarship will receive Rs. Grant of ten lacs towards fees and living expenses.
- Fees are payable in two instalments as follows:
- Amount of Rs.5.00 lakhs shall be payable to the students upon production of their landing permit/I-94 card in installment-I. Card (Immigration)
- Instalment-II: An amount of Rs.5.00 lakhs will be paid to students upon production of the first semester results.
- Earnings from Research/Teaching Assistantship: Awardees may supplement their prescribed allowances by undertaking Research/Teaching Assistantship.
In order to apply for this scholarship, the applicant must have the following documents:
- Mee Seva’s certificate of caste.
- Mee Seva Income Certificate.
- Certificate of Birth.
- Identification card with Aadhar number.
- ID number for E-pass.
- Certificate of residence/nativity.
- Copy of passport.
- Scores from SSC/Inter/Graduate/Post-Graduate.
- Scores from the GRE/GMAT or equivalent exams/tests.
- Scorecard for TOFEL / IELTS.
- A letter of admission from a foreign university (I-20, letter of admission or equivalent).
- Please enclose a copy of the latest tax assessment.
- A copy of a nationalized bank’s passbook.
- Scan and upload a photo.
NTR Videshi Vidyadharana Overseas Scholarship Selection Criteria
The selection process for the scholarship is as follows:
- In August/September, a notification will appear in leading dailies announcing the competition, and there will be a wide publicity campaign on univerBased on the number of eligible applications from each district, awards will be proportionately distributed among the 13 districts.sity campuses and on the e-PASS portal.
- Students who wish to apply for financial assistance for studies abroad can do so online between 1st August and 30th September.
- A minimum of 33% of the awards shall go to women candidates (if an adequate number of women candidates are not available, then male candidates may be selected from this 33%).
- BC-A, B, and D groups will be divided into 7 : 10 : 7 quotas.
- The awards shall be proportionately allocated to the 13 districts based on a number of eligible applications from each district.
NTR Videshi Vidyadharana Overseas Scholarship Application Procedure
You will need to follow the simple steps listed below to apply for the scholarship:-
- Click on the link given here to go to the official web page of the overseas scholarships available at the pass portal.
- The details of the scholarships available will appear on your screen
- You have to click on the option called Registration
- Your screen will display the registration form
- Fill out the application form, upload your documents, and pay the application fee to apply for the scholarship.
- Address: Director, B.C.Welfare, 6th Floor, DSS Bhavan, Masab Tank,
- Hyderabad – 500 028
- Phone No: 23378482
- Email: [email protected]
|Overseas Scholarships for SC/ST Students||Application Registration|
|Overseas Scholarships for KAPU Students||Application Registration|
|Overseas Scholarships for BC Students||Application Registration|
|Overseas Scholarships for EBC Students||Application Registration|