This is to inform all the candidates that applied for admission into the Nigerian Army University Biu (NAUB) that they can now check their admission status.
The Nigerian Army University Admission list has been successfully uploaded online.
How to Check Nigerian Army University Admission List.
The under-listed candidates have been offered Provisional Admission into the Nigerian Army University Biu (NAUB) degree programmes fo the 2018/2019 academic session.
Follow the link below in-case your device can’t display the document above (Note: You will however need a device that is capable of opening PDF files to access the list).
Successfully admitted? You have to ACCEPT or REJECT your admission offer on JAMB portal — How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
Currently, you can only access your status from JAMB Admission Status Checking portal. Follow the procedure below to know your ABU admission status:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your NAUB admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to NAUB admission list for the 2018/2019 academic session.