The African Leadership Centre of King’s College London is currently inviting applications for the Newsweek Global Leadership MSc Scholarships for international students made available for full-time entry students enrolling for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Successful candidates will receive stipends to cover their living expenses in the UK. This funding has been provided by Dr Dev Pragad, the CEO of Newsweek, an alumnus of King’s College London.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): King’s College London, UK
Scholarship Type: Academic Award
Host Institution(s): King’s College London, UK
Scholarship Worth: Tuition fee valued up to £24,660
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Masters
Nationality: International Student
DETAILS | King’s College Newsweek Global Leadership MSc Scholarships
The African Leadership Centre is offering two master’s award, valued up to £24,660 (International fees), for 2022/23 full-time entry for international students onto the Global Leadership and Peace building MSc, as well as the additional £400 cost of the Leadership Weekend Workshop that is a compulsory component of the programme. Successful candidates will receive stipends to cover their living expenses in the UK. This funding has been provided by Dr Dev Pragad, the CEO of Newsweek, an alumnus of King’s College London.
To be eligible for Newsweek Global Leadership MSc Scholarships for international students, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be international students
- International students applying for the full-time programme who will be present in London throughout the academic year. Students from developing world countries are encouraged to apply.
- The award is open to change-makers within their communities who are interested in any and all aspects of Global Leadership and Peace building in the developing world.
- Applicants should be clear about why studying this programme will help then enact transformative change within their societies of interest.
- Applicants will be selected based on merit and a personal statement outlining the financial impact the scholarship will have.
How-to-Apply: All applicants should complete the King’s College London online application process for the MSc Global Leadership and Peacebuilding. The personal statement submitted for that MSc application must include: a brief sentence stating that you have also applied for this specific award and a statement of the financial impact that this scholarship will have for them. Additional information might be required as stated in the full application instructions (see official page).
Application Deadline: Not Specified