LSAC Global has designed the LSAT-India Scholarship 2022. A law student can apply for this scholarship. Each student will receive a monetary reward under this program. Check out all the details from this article about the LSAT-India Scholarship 2022. With this article, we will be answering all your questions such as who can apply, how to apply, what the scholarship offers, and when you can submit your application.
LSAT-India Scholarship 2022
LSAT-India Scholarships will be awarded to students who score well in the LSAT-IndiaTM 2022 examination. There are only 53 scholarships available for the Undergraduate – 5-year integrated program in Law or the Postgraduate – 3-year LL.B/ LLM program. Students who wish to grab the scholarship must apply for it. Below you will find links to the online application process, the exam pattern, and more exam-related details.
Details About Of LSAT India- 2022 Scholarship Program
- Name of the scheme: LSAT-India Scholarship
- Launched by: Law School Admission Council(LSAC) Global
- Launched for: Law students
- No. of Scholarship: 53
- Benefits: monetary reward
- Mode of application: online
- Official site: www.discoverlaw.in
LSAT-India 2022 Exam Details
Exams will be administered by the Law School Admission Council (LSAC) Global. They will take place in January and May 2022. Exam patterns are as follows:
|Section Type||Number of Questions||Duration|
|Analytical Reasoning||23||35 minutes|
|Logical Reasoning (1)||22||35 minutes|
|Logical Reasoning (2)||23||35 minutes|
|Reading Comprehension||24||35 minutes|
LSAT-IndiaTM 2022 Examination Dates
|Registration closes for January 2022 LSAT—India||January 3, 2022|
|Test Scheduling for January 2022 LSAT—India||January 04 to 08 2022|
|January 2022 LSAT—India||January 15, 2022|
|Score Card Release for January LSAT—India||First week of February 2022|
|Registration Closes for May 2022 LSAT—India||April 25, 2022|
|Test Scheduling for May 2022 LSAT—India||April 26 to 30 2022|
|May 2022 LSAT—India||Starting May 09, 2022|
|Score Card Release for May LSAT—India||First week of June 2022|
LSAT-India Scholarship Benefits
- Under-Graduate Programme
- Topper – ₹2,00,000.
- The second highest scorer – ₹1,00,000.
- The third highest scorer – ₹1,00,000.
- *50,000 is the score of the fourth and fifth highest scorers.
- Sixth to twenty fifth highest scorer – $25,000.
- Twenty sixth to fiftieth highest scorer – ₹15,000
- Post-Graduate Programs
- *2,00,000 is the top prize.
- *1,000,000 is the second highest score.
- *1,000,000 – The third highest scorer.
- Also Check:University of Delhi Scholarships 2022
LSAT-India Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- The applicant must be an Indian citizen
- The applicant must score well on the LSAT-IndiaTM test scheduled for January and May, 2022.
- It is required that he/she is admitted to LSAC Global Law Alliance college in either Undergraduate – 5-year integrated law program or Postgraduate – 3-year LL.B / LLM program.
- The applicant must not be receiving benefits under any other scholarship
LSAT-India Scholarship 2022 Application Procedure
Scholarship applicants do not need to apply separately. Here are the steps to apply for the exam.
- Open the official website of the Discover Law to apply for the LSAT-India
- Go to the “Register for LSAT- India” option available in the top right corner of the page
- You will be taken to a new page where you can sign up
- Enter the information in the form that appears on the computer screen
- Contact number
- Email ID password etc.
- On the computer screen, select the sign up option and the form will appear
- Complete the rest of the application form with the required information
- Attach required documents, such as scanned copies of photographs, scanned signatures, and previous year’s marks sheets.
- Completing the application, reviewing the details, and submitting it
- Take a printout of it at the end for future reference.
- University of Glasgow Scholarships 2022
- Universities in Canada Without IELTS & Scholarships | Fully Funded
- Malaysian Scholarships Without IELTS – Fully Funded
If you have any questions, please contact [email protected]