Applications are invited from suitably qualified international students who are passionate about enrolling in a French University to apply for the 2022/2023 LivinFrance Scholarship. LivinFrance is the easiest way to study in France.
Coming to study in France is an expensive project for international students especially students from the developing nations. However, LivinFrance offers 10 scholarships to 10 students in mobility to France.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): LivinFrance
Scholarship Type: Tuition fee Discount
Host Institution(s): Institutions in France
Scholarship Worth: €1000
Number of Awards: 10
Study Level: Undergraduate
Nationality: International students.
LivinFrance Scholarship for International Students 2022 | Eligibility Criteria
To be considered for the LivinFrance Scholarship for International Students 2022, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Students must be non-French students planning to study in France for more than 3 months.
- Students enrolled in all levels of higher education and all fields of study are eligible.
- No age limit. However, underage students must have a legal representative.
- Only training courses recognized by the French State are eligible.
- Only applicants doing their first year of studies on French territory are eligible.
- Travel/health insurance
- Home insurance
- Personalized support.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the LivinFrance Scholarship for International Students 2022 are to complete their applications on the LivinFrance Application Portal on or before the application deadline. Applicants must register on the livingFrance.com platform in order to validate his application.
Application Deadline: June 30, 2022