JAMB Admission Status 2022/2023 Www JAMB org ng efacility, jamb admission status 2022/2023 jamb admission portal, Www JAMB org ng efacility, JAMB admission letter
JAMB CAPS login, JAMB admission status 2022 JAMB admission status 2022, How to check JAMB admission status without email address, People also ask How do I check my? How do I check admission status with registration number? jamb direct entry, jamb org ng admission status, how to check your on jamb
After the just concluded JAMB utme examination, some schools has started releasing their admission batch for 2022/2023 session you can check the list of schools that has released their admission list here please kindly scroll down in order to know how to check your jamb admission status on the official portal. Ensure you know your Jamb email and password, I advice that you use chrome browser for easy save up of jamb login credentials
- 1 How to Check JAMB Admission Status 2022/2023
- 2 Responses your get after you’ve checked your status
- 3 Next Step for Candidates Admitted on JAMB Portal
- 4 If not admitted on JAMB Admission Status what step to take next.
you already have a JAMB profile, jump to the five (5) simple steps outlined below on how to check your admission status on the JAMB Admission List portal:
- Login to Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) E-facility portal – portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility.
- When logged in Enter your JAMB profile credentials with your username and password.
- After a successful login, scroll down, then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and supply your registration number in the rrequire field
- Finally, click on the ‘Check Admission Status‘ button to access your JAMB admission status.
How do I check admission status with registration number?
- CONGRATULATIONS YOU HAVE BEEN OFFERED PROVISIONAL ADMISSION: you can now proceed to ACCEPT or Reject the admission offer.
- ADMISSION IN PROGRESS: this means you have been reconsidered for admission and your processing is still undergoing checks. With admission in progress, consider yourself admitted. Just keep checking back and see the notification change to congratulations you have been admitted.
- NOT ADMITTED: this response simply means you are yet to be considered for admission. Regularly check the JAMB site to see if any changes occur.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission. This will be needed during clearance and registration.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
If not admitted on JAMB Admission Status what step to take next.
There is surely a problem somewhere; your JAMB subject combination, you have not uploaded your O’LEVEL results on jamb portal, your deficiency in your O’LEVEL results – WAEC NECO GCE NABTEB. WE can help you secure your admission into your school using our JAMB LATEST ADMISSION GUIDELINE
1. Login into JAMB CAPS to verify your O’level result upload.
It’s important to verify whether your O’level result has been uploaded on the JAMB portal or not. As failure to upload your O’level result can affect your JAMB admission status.
- Log-in to your JAMB profile (https://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility_/)
- Click on ‘Check Admission Status,
- Click on ‘Access my CAPS’
- Click on ‘My O’level’ to confirm if your O’level is uploaded. If not visit any nearby accredited JAMB CBT centre to upload your O’level result. Admission cannot be processed for candidates whose O’level status in CAPS indicates ‘Awaiting Result’.
2. Check if you have been recommended for transfer to another program.
Based on the JAMB CAPS implementation policy, institutions have the right to consider some candidates for transfer from the choice programme to another programme because of UTME and O’level combinations.
Candidates are expected to monitor their admission by following the instructions outlined above, then click the ‘Transfer Approval’ link to know if they are recommended for transfer to another program. You are required to either accept or reject, this transfer consideration. If you accept, your first choice institution will be able to admit you to the new program. If you reject, you will remain in your preferred Course / Program. The program transfer will not be effected.
3. You applied for the JAMB UTME with awaiting result.
Candidates who used ‘awaiting result’ during their registration are to upload their O’Level result on the JAMB portal so that their institution of choice will process their admission. Direct-entry candidates including JUPEB students should also upload their A’level and O’level results to avoid disqualification. This is to enable the screening officers to determine their qualifications for admission.
If you have any questions to ask feel free to drop it in the comment section below this post. please share this post to your friends and family using the social button below this post so that they will know how to check their admission status