In other to pertake for this year 2018/2019 Polytechnic Ibadan IBADANPOLY post UTME exercise, you must have attained a score of 150-200 in the concluded Jamb CBT Examination. The school official website is www.polyibadan.edu.ng
- 1 Polytechnic Ibadan IBADANPOLY Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
- 2 How to Apply for the Polytechnic Ibadan Post UTME
- 2.1 Polytechnic Ibadan IBADANPOLY POST UTME METHOD APPLICATION.
- 2.2 Polytechnic Ibadan IBADANPOLY 2018/2019 Post UTME Admission Screening Form Is Out See Eligibility, Screening Venue and Examination Date
- 2.3 Share this:
- 2.4 Related
Polytechnic Ibadan IBADANPOLY Post UTME Past Questions and AnswersAlso be aware that Polytechnic Ibadan IBADANPOLY will conduct post UTME admission screening exercise this year, so we advice all Polytechnic Ibadan IBADANPOLY Aspirants to prepare hard for the post UTME by revising the Polytechnic Ibadan IBADANPOLY post utme past questions and answers. The price for Polytechnic Ibadan IBADANPOLY Post Utme past questions and answers cost N1500. Do you know that the school repeats their post utme past questions and answers every year, so purchasing this past questions will ultimately boost your post utme admission screening score which will earn you high points combined with jamb score when calculating departmental cut off mark for your course. Click Here To Download Polytechnic Ibadan IBADANPOLY Post UTME Past Questions And Answers Directly to your Mobile Phone. Getting the Polytechnic Ibadan IBADANPOLY Post Utme past questions & answers will boost your score which will get you admitted in your dream course. From our records it’s been observed that aspirants who reads and revise their post UTME past questions tends to score high in post UTME screening. These Polytechnic Ibadan IBADANPOLY Post UTME past questions and answers Contains Art, Science and Commercial available for download in Zip and PDF format, which can be printed out in hard copy or viewable in smart phone, tablet and PC. After the purchase of Polytechnic Ibadan IBADANPOLY Post Utme past questions and answers which cost N1500. It will be sent to your email address/ Whatsapp number/ Facebook account instantly after payment. Click Here To Download Polytechnic Ibadan IBADANPOLY Post UTME Past Questions And Answers Convienently. The Polytechnic Ibadan IBADANPOLY has scheduled its 2018/2019 POST UTME screening exercise for candidates who made the University their first choice in the 2018 University Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME). Note that as the te of this post that the Post UTME admission screening form is officially out, kindly read below
The Polytechnic Ibadan Post UTME Eligibility.
- Candidates applying for the National Diploma Programmes must have attempted the 2018 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and obtained scores not lower than 150.
- Candidates must have made the institution their 1st or 2nd choice
- Candidates who are interested in changing their first choice of institution to the Polytechnic Ibadan are also eligible to apply
1. Faculty of Engineering 2. Faculty of Science 3. Faculty of Environmental Studies 4. Faculty of Financial Management Studies 5. Faculty of Business and communication Studies
How to Apply for the Polytechnic Ibadan Post UTMEThe price of POLYIBADAN post UTME form is N2,000 (two thousand naira only). Go to http://admission.polyibadan.edu.ng/ to apply. Deadline is September 14th, 2018. ————————– End here————————–
1. POST UTME SCREENING EXERCISE DATES AND VENUE:Post It screening exercise is likely to take place around July/August/September, 2018
2. ELIGIBILITY:a. Candidates who made Polytechnic Ibadan IBADANPOLY their first choice and have the required cut-off mark are eligible to apply. b. The general cut-off mark is 180-200 except for Faculties/Departments indicated below c. Candidates must have at least five (5) credits which must include English Language at one or two sittings in the School Certificate (WAEC, GCE, NECO, NABTEB).
READ Kwara State College of Health Technology Offa Post UTME and Direct Entry Screening Form 2019/2020 is Out