Now is the time to apply for the Government of Belgium Scholarships 2022 for the Academic Year 2022-2023. International Students from all over the world are being invited to study for full-time bachelor degrees, master degrees, and training courses in Belgium. 150 scholarships are available for the Master’s program, and 70 grants are available for Short Training courses. Through the Belgium Government Scholarships, you will gain skills. Belgian Government Funds the Scholarship and all expenses will be covered.
Belgium universities offer almost all academic fields and majors. There is no application fee. International students from developing countries are given priority in Belgium’s scholarship program. Students find it easy to travel around the country or to reach other important cities in Europe without IELTS.
Without IELTS, you can study in Belgium. An alternative method is available to all international students. In addition to France, Netherlands, and Germany, Belgium borders the UK. Don’t miss this great opportunity. Studying in Belgium is an excellent choice. Scholarship duration can vary. Details about the Government of Belgium Scholarships 2022 can be found below.
Details About Government of Belgium Scholarships
- Country: Belgium
- Course Level: Bachelor, Master Degree & Training Course
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 28th January 2022
Also See: How I Studied in Canada Without IELTS
The Belgium Government Scholarship is a fully funded scholarship for international students to study for free in Belgium. Listed below are the benefits of the scholarship.
|International travel costs||Receipts must be provided||The maximum number of round-trip tickets per academic year is one on an IATA-approved airline in economy class.|
|Living allowance||Flat rate||1150 €/month for a duration of 12 months.|
|Indirect mission fees||Flat rate||150 €. This amount is given once per stay, upon arrival of the grantee.|
|Arrival allowance, tuition and return fees||Flat rate||700 €. This amount is given once per stay, upon arrival of the grantee.|
|Registration fees||At the current rate for DGD grantees.|
|Insurance fees||Directly paid by ARES.|
|Travel costs that are part of inter-university training||Receipts must be provided||Reimbursed based on real costs incurred, with receipts provided.|
Please check out the following fields they are offering if you are interested in studying abroad in Belgium:
- Bachelier de spécialisation en Business Data Analysis
- Bachelier de spécialisation en pédiatrie et néonatologie
- Master of specialization in development, environment, and societies
- Master of specialization in human rights
- Master of specialization in aquatic resources management and aquaculture
- Master of specialization in risk and disaster management
- Master of specialization in integrated management of health risks in developing countries (GIRISS)
- Specialized Master in International and Development Economics
- Master of Specialization in Transfusion Medicine
- Specialized Master in Microfinance
- A master’s degree in integrated production and preservation of natural resources in urban and peri-urban areas
- Master of Science in Public Health Methodology
- Research Methods Applied to Global Health – Master of Specialization in Public Health Sciences
- Master of Science and Environmental Management in Developing Countries
- Transport and logistics master’s degree.
- Be a Citizen of a Developing country. If You Don’t know CLICK HERE
- For degree programs, you must be under the age of 40, and for training courses, under 45, at the time the training is scheduled to begin.
- To apply for a relevant position, you should have relevant academic background.
- The Duration is One Academic Year
- It is necessary to have a passive knowledge of English (reading).
The deadline to apply for the Belgium Government Scholarship 2022-2023 is 28th January 2022
Also Check:Scholarships in Malta Without IELTS
How to Apply:
It is completely free to fill out the application form. There are no fees associated with it. To Apply, Please Visit the Official website of the Government of Belgium Scholarship.