In other to pertake for this year 2018/2019 Federal University Oye-Ekiti FUOYE post UTME exercise, you must have attained a score of 150-230 in the concluded Jamb CBT Examination. The school official website is fuoye.edu.ng
- 1 Federal University Oye-Ekiti FUOYE Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
- 2 FUOYE Undergraduate Courses.
- 3 Candidates That are Eligible for FUOYE Post UTME.
- 4 How to Apply for FUOYE Post UTME Form.
- 5 —– ENDS HERE ——
- 5.1 Federal University Oye-Ekiti FUOYE POST UTME METHOD APPLICATION.
- 5.2 Federal University Oye-Ekiti FUOYE 2018/2019 Post UTME Admission Screening Form Is Out See Eligibility, Screening Venue and Examination Date
- 5.3 Share this:
- 5.4 Related
Federal University Oye-Ekiti FUOYE Post UTME Past Questions and AnswersAlso be aware that Federal University Oye-Ekiti FUOYE will conduct post UTME admission screening exercise this year, so we advice all Federal University Oye-Ekiti FUOYE Aspirants to prepare hard for the post UTME by revising the Federal University Oye-Ekiti FUOYE post utme past questions and answers. The price for Federal University Oye-Ekiti FUOYE Post Utme past questions and answers cost N1500. Do you know that the school repeats their post utme past questions and answers every year, so purchasing this past questions will ultimately boost your post utme admission screening score which will earn you high points combined with jamb score when calculating departmental cut off mark for your course. Click Here To Download Federal University Oye-Ekiti FUOYE Post UTME Past Questions And Answers Directly to your Mobile Phone. Getting the Federal University Oye-Ekiti FUOYE Post Utme past questions & answers will boost your score which will get you admitted in your dream course. From our records it’s been observed that aspirants who reads and revise their post UTME past questions tends to score high in post UTME screening. These Federal University Oye-Ekiti FUOYE Post UTME past questions and answers Contains Art, Science and Commercial available for download in Zip and PDF format, which can be printed out in hard copy or viewable in smart phone, tablet and PC. After the purchase of Federal University Oye-Ekiti FUOYE Post Utme past questions and answers which cost N1500. It will be sent to your email address/ Whatsapp number/ Facebook account instantly after payment. Click Here To Download Federal University Oye-Ekiti FUOYE Post UTME Past Questions And Answers Convienently. The Federal University Oye-Ekiti FUOYE has scheduled its 2018/2019 POST UTME screening exercise for candidates who made the University their first choice in the 2018 University Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME). Note that as the te of this post that the Post UTME admission screening form is officially out, kindly read below The dates are outlined below: FUOYE online admission Screening exercise will hold between Friday, 20th July – Friday, 31st August, 2018.
FUOYE Undergraduate Courses.Faculty of Agriculture
- B.Agric. Agriculture
- B.Agric. Crop Science and Horticulture
- Fisheries and Aquaculture
- Food Science and Technology
- Hospitality and Tourism Management
- Water Resources Management and Agro-Meteorology
- English and Literary Studies
- History and International Studies
- Linguistics and Languages
- Theatre and Media Arts.
- Agricultural and Bio-Resources Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Materials and Metallurgical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechatronics Engineering
- Criminology and Security Studies
- Demography and Social Statistics
- Mass Communication
- Peace and Conflict Studies
- Political Science
- Animal & Environmental Biology
- Computer Science
- Industrial Chemistry
- Plant Science & Biotechnology
- B.Ed. Business Education
- B.Ed. Educational Management
- BLS. Library and Information Science Education
- B.Sc. (Ed.) English Language Education
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Agricultural Education
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Biology Education
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Chemistry Education
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Mathematics Education
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Banking and Finance
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Public Administration
Candidates That are Eligible for FUOYE Post UTME.
- Candidates who applied to Federal University Oye Ekiti and obtained UTME cut-off score of 150 and above.
- All candidates must possess a minimum of five ‘O’ level credits obtained at not more than two sittings in subjects relevant to their proposed courses.
- In addition to item (ii) above, Direct Entry candidates must possess at least two (2) A’ level (or its equivalent) passes in relevant subjects, or possess ND, NCE, HND, with credit passes, or possess a good first degree in another field as the case may be.
How to Apply for FUOYE Post UTME Form.Each candidate will be required to pay a screening fee of Two Thousand Naira (N 2,000. 00) only Payment should be made via REMITA RETRIEVAL REFERENCE (RRR) or online using ATM card. REGISTRATION/PAYMENT PROCEDURE Step 1: Logon to http://ecampus.fuoye.edu.ng/putme Step 2: On Admission Menu displayed on the right-hand side, click “Registration Steps” and read instructions carefully Step 3: Kindly Login with your JAMB Registration Number e.g 76510415CA [Note Password is not required] Step 4: You will be required to complete your profile on the portal Note: Ensure to use a valid email Address and Phone Number, you can be contacted if required. Always check your mail and the website for updates and information Step 5: After updating your information, activation link will be sent to your email box provided, click on the activation link to verify your email account and registration details. Step 6: Login again after verification and you will be prompted to make payment. Follow the payment steps as provided on your screen Step 7: Complete your registration by Clicking on the “Upload O’Level Results” Step 8: Print Out your Registration Slip containing summary of your registration. For assistance send email to firstname.lastname@example.org IMPORTANT NOTICE Applicants for the Screening Exercise will be required to do the following on the University website.
- Submit a valid e-mail address and cell phone number in your Registration Form.
- Complete the O’ Level section with the required 5 O’ level credits for the course applied for either in one (1) or two (2) sittings
- Upload the O’ level result(s) as indicated in (ii) above
- Submit your application and print out the screening report
—– ENDS HERE ——