Deadline: December 8, 2022
Applications for the H & M Foundation Global Change Award 2023 are now open. The Global Change Award is part of transforming fashion and turning the entire industry planet positive. Now, they are calling innovators and entrepreneurs to apply for the GCA 2023.
For 2023, the GCA is turning it up a notch. They are updating their scope to cover more ground, raise the bar on innovation and help shift the industry into a planet positive one. The winning ideas should fall into one of three categories:
- Regenerate – solutions towards planet positive effects
- Repurpose – solutions towards circularity
- Reimagine – solutions we have not even thought about yet
- Share a grant of 1 million Euros to develop your innovation.
- Access to the one-year-long tailormade GCA Impact Accelerator, provided by the H&M Foundation, Accenture, The Mills Fabrica and KTH Royal Institute of Technology in Stockholm. This includes support enabling the winners to accelerate towards scale and impact.
- Global visibility, recognition and validation.
- Once the Accelerator programme is up, all winners are invited to join the Alumni community with past GCA winners, who share tips, support and network with each other.
- Open to any individual and groups of up to four people over 18 years of age anywhere in the world.
- It is also open for institutions, organisations and social businesses, as well as for joint ventures, consortiums and other types of partnerships.
- Your entry must be in English and all communication including the GCA Impact Accelerator will be in English.
- Only one entry per person is allowed.
- Application period: They are open for applications between 20 October, 2022 – 8 December, 2022. Make sure to apply in time!
- Screening: The screening period stretches from January to March, 2023. The screening is done together with a broad network of industry experts and partners. The five winners will be notified in March.
- Announcement: The winners are announced publicly on 8 June, 2023 at an Award Ceremony in Stockholm.
- Innovation Accelerator: The year-long GCA Impact Accelerator programme commences in June, 2023.