Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates who have completed their undergraduate studies and wish to proceed to enroll in a graduate programme to apply for the Feenix Graduate Bursary Programme 2022.
The Bursary programme is aimed at offering applicants the opportunity to receive part or full funding for their studies including historical debt such as tuition and accommodation expenses.
Program Type: Graduate Bursary
Program Location: South Africa
Program Duration: Not specified
Available Slot: Several
Basic Qualifications: First degree
Nationality: South Africans
Feenix 2022 Graduate Bursary Programme | DETAILS
The Feenix team and its community believes in the potential of youths and that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. This is founded on the believe that education creates opportunities for youths to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it. For the Feenix Graduate Bursary Programme, students who have completed their undergraduate degrees in the Engineering, Data Science, Information Technology and Finance faculties in 2020 or 2021 with historical debt are encouraged to apply.
To be eligible for the Feenix Graduate Bursary Programme, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Must be a South African citizen.
- Be 35 years old or younger.
- Students must have completed their degree in 2020 or 2021
- Students must have outstanding student debt.
- Must have completed undergraduate degree at one of the 26 Public South African universities.
- Students must be in the fields of Engineering, Data Science, Information Technology, Finance/Commerce.
- Students looking to get their degree so they can seek employment.
- Students with family household income under R600 000 per annum.
- If you are a student with a disability please include a medical letter stating the nature of your disability.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the Feenix 2022 Graduate Bursary Programme are to complete an online application and make available the under-listed supporting documents:
- An official fee statement (reflecting all debt accumulated).
- A clear copy of identity card, certified and not older than 6 months.
- Letter of completion
- Academic transcripts (If available)
- A motivation letter answering the questions “How would you describe personal brand” and “what makes your future worth investing in?” (1200 words max).
Application Deadline: 30th September 2022
Visit the Official Website for Further Details