Federal University Gashua, FUGASHUA supplementary admission list for the 2022/2023 academic session is out.
Federal University Gashua, Yobe State have released the long-awaited supplementary admission list for the 2022/2023 academic session. The list contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the university undergraduate programmes.
How to Check FUGASHUA Supplementary Admission List
As of the time of this publication, FUGASHUA prospective students can only access their admission status from the list posted on the NOTICE BOARD within the school premises.
Confirm their admission status from the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your FUGASHUA admission status.
Candidates successfully admitted into the FUGASHUA first degree programmes are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to FUGASHUA supplementary admission list.