Federal Polytechnic Bida 2018/2019 Post UTME Admission Screening Form Is Out See Eligibility, Screening Venue and Examination Date, full Registration procedures
In other to pertake for this year 2018/2019 Federal Polytechnic Bida post UTME exercise, you must have attained a score of 100 in the concluded Jamb CBT Examination. The school official website is www.fedpolybida.edu.ng
- 1 Federal Polytechnic Bida Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
- 2 Federal Polytechnic Bida Post UTME Requirements & Eligibility.
- 3 How to Apply for Federal Polytechnic Bida Post UTME Form.
- 3.1 Federal Polytechnic Bida POST UTME METHOD APPLICATION.
- 3.2 Federal Polytechnic Bida 2018/2019 Post UTME Admission Screening Form Is Out See Eligibility, Screening Venue and Examination Date
- 3.3 Share this:
- 3.4 Related
Federal Polytechnic Bida Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
Also be aware that Federal Polytechnic Bida will conduct post UTME admission screening exercise this year, so we advice all Federal Polytechnic Bida Aspirants to prepare hard for the post UTME by revising the Federal Polytechnic Bida post utme past questions and answers.
The price for Federal Polytechnic Bida Post Utme past questions and answers cost N1500. Do you know that the school repeats their post utme past questions and answers every year, so purchasing this past questions will ultimately boost your post utme admission screening score which will earn you high points combined with jamb score when calculating departmental cut off mark for your course.
Getting the Federal Polytechnic Bida Post Utme past questions & answers will boost your score which will get you admitted in your dream course. From our records it’s been observed that aspirants who reads and revise their post UTME past questions tends to score high in post UTME screening. These Federal Polytechnic Bida Post UTME past questions and answers Contains Art, Science and Commercial available for download in Zip and PDF format, which can be printed out in hard copy or viewable in smart phone, tablet and PC.
After the purchase of Federal Polytechnic Bida Post Utme past questions and answers which cost N1500. It will be sent to your email address/ Whatsapp number/ Facebook account instantly after payment.
The Federal Polytechnic Bida has scheduled its 2018/2019 POST UTME screening exercise for candidates who made the University their first choice in the 2018 University Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME). Note that as the te of this post that the Post UTME admission screening form is out, kindly read below
Federal Polytechnic Bida Post UTME Requirements & Eligibility.
1. Candidate must have obtained the mandatory cut-off point of 100 or above in year 2018 UTME.
2. Candidate must have chosen the Federal Polytechnic, Bida, Niger State either as his/her the First, Second or Third choice.
3. Candidates must possess minimum of five credits at not more than two sittings in their WAEC and or NECO/NABTEB in addition to the pre-requisite combination of subjects for the desired programme of study. Those with Awaiting Results can also apply.
4. Candidate must Register For The Post UTME Screening Exercise. Registration Procedure is given below.
5. Candidates must possess the following Required Documents for Online Registration:
- Copies of Official Examination Results (including Originals).
- Copies of JAMB Slip showing their photographs and JAMB online result
- Passport photographs.
- Original certificate of State of origin.
How to Apply for Federal Polytechnic Bida Post UTME Form.
Applicants are to log into the Polytechnic website (www.fedpolybida.edu.ng) click on “Post UTME Screening Link” to pay the sum of N2,000.00 only, then proceed to fill the form online.
Candidates are required to upload their Jamb Result slip and ‘O’ level results obtained in not more than two sittings.
- Any candidate who fails to upload his/her Jamb Result slip and ‘O’ level result(s)would not be considered for admission into the Federal Polytechnic, Bida in 2018/2019 Academic Session.
- No physical screening, your entries will be screened online.
Registrations starts Monday, 9th July, 2018.
For further Enquires, call GSM NO: 08051774016, 08073247714, and 08183992126.
—————————– The End ——————————————-
The dates are outlined below:
1. POST UTME SCREENING EXERCISE DATES AND VENUE:
Post It screening exercise is likely to take place around July/August/September, 2018
a. Candidates who made Federal Polytechnic Bida their first choice and have the required cut-off mark are eligible to apply.
b. The general cut-off mark is 180-200 except for Faculties/Departments indicated below
c. Candidates must have at least five (5) credits which must include English Language at one or two sittings in the School Certificate (WAEC, GCE, NECO, NABTEB).
3. REGISTRATION PROCEDURE:
a. Federal Polytechnic Bida Post UTME Registration is yet to commerce, always check back on schoolnews.ng
4. TIME AND REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE
a. Accreditation of candidates commences at 8.00am each day. Candidates should adhere strictly to the time scheduled for screening examination.
b. Print out the Application Form from the University Portal and come along with it for your screening and POST UTME evaluation
c. The date and time for each candidate’s examination will be shown on the POST UTME PRINT-OUT
a. Only bona fide candidates/candidates scheduled for the day’s examination and time shall be allowed into the University / Examination Hall.
b. Parents and guardians are, therefore, strongly advised against attempting to enter the University Campus as security will be tight.
c. No GSM handsets, scientific calculators or any other extraneous materials shall be allowed into the examination hall
d. Candidates who did not register online will not be allowed for the screening exercise.
e. The University will not be liable for any payment made with wrong JAMB registration number at the Bank.
f. The University shall also not be liable for any fraudulent payments made anywhere that is not in line with the directives of the University.
Federal Polytechnic Bida POST UTME METHOD APPLICATION.
Candidates should visit the school official website to process the admission screening form
SCREENING FEE: The screening fee payable is the sum of N2,500.00 (Two Thousand and Five Hundred Naira) only.
Once 2018/2019 Federal Polytechnic Bida post utme Admission screening form and exercise commerces, it would be Updated first on schoolnews.ng
Caution: You are advice not to pay any 3rd party money for this year 2018/2019 Admission Screening exercise into Federal Polytechnic Bida. Also be beware of fraudsters who goes about claiming they are selling post Utme form, Federal Polytechnic Bida CEP form, post graduate form, prescience & Predegree form or any other degree form run by Federal Polytechnic Bida.
Federal Polytechnic Bida 2018/2019 Post UTME Admission Screening Form Is Out See Eligibility, Screening Venue and Examination Date
Federal Polytechnic Bida 2018/2019 post Utme Admission Screening form is Officially out, Federal Polytechnic Bida 2018/2019 post Utme Admission form is out, see details, Departmental cut off mark, Federal Polytechnic Bida date for the release of 2018/2019 post Utme form, how to process Federal Polytechnic Bida 2018/2019 post Utme Admission screening form online, has Federal Polytechnic Bida release any post Utme Screening form, will Federal Polytechnic Bida conduct 2018/2019 post Utme exercise Screening date, 2018/2019 post Utme date, Federal Polytechnic Bida 2018/2019 Admission post Utme Screening form date